Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
I'd have to agree with you there, Gorsal. I've noticed that production on this project has nearly grinded to a standstill lately, and there's no way a project of this scale could be completed without lowering the character and stage count. Part of the reason why McLeod's Super Smash Flash project is moving so quickly is because he has a dozen devs working around the clock to ensure that his demos meet the deadline they set for themselves, or at least somewhere close.

I think that's another thing that might provide some more incentive: deadlines. Runouw's a great programmer, and if even a small portion of the characters and stages are completely sprited, and a demo of those working characters and stages are released, seeing everything in action might make those involved in the project more enthusiastic about their progress.

The project could always continue how it is, spriting in free time, but I think that a bit of time pressure would do some good.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by ThePortalGuru - 08-24-2010, 08:38 AM