Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Christianity Is A Terrible Religion Full Of Hateful People
(08-07-2010, 08:41 PM)Woppet Wrote: why does everyone on tsr have to troll each other all the goddamn time

you never know when people are being serious or not

why cant we all just talk like we would irl
You know, ever since i've been on this forum I thought this. I thought this was a purely cultural thing, but it appears not (remember my thread in french, je ne vous comprends pas, vous les yankees).
Please, people, I don't know what gears some of you up to be so... apathic, but this has got to change. On either ends of the stick you've got to keep it cool. I created this thread so members could be a bit more sociable and such. I don't like self-promotion but in this case it's to sidetrack you from all these upsetting things, and it's proved fruitful. I want the community to be stronger, and this can be done by bonding better and being more tolerant and less opinionated. I don't want these words to be vain, so look at what people say, think over it, and just make yourself and others happy. This is to everybody on here, not to a specific group of members. That's the bottom line.

Peace.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christianity Is A Terrible Religion Full Of Hateful People - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-08-2010, 04:43 AM