The VG Resource

Full Version: Christianity Is A Terrible Religion Full Of Hateful People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: imterrible.png]
[Image: continuedr.png]

Private Message #1:
[Image: private1.png]
[Image: private1part2.png]
[Image: private1part3.png]

Private Message #2:
[Image: private2f.png]
You're so going to hell for this. =|
im catholic but thats still p funny
posting in a kori thread
(08-07-2010, 05:42 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]You're so going to hell for this. =|
i get it
>implying there is a hell
im actually agnostic. there could easily be a god but if he's such a prick that he doesnt let me make fun of other people aka "free will" id rather rot in hell forever than be up there with that pretentious dick
yaawn
I'm a Christian too but still find it annoying when people shove their religion down people's throughts.
Kori I laughed so hard. Oh god you need to do things like this more often.
epic trolling ftw, a thousand internets for you, anon op
bryan GT broyan Wrote:[insert subject here] sucks. [insert username here] sucks. fuck [insert everything about the topic here]. [ironic things]. [more unfunny things].
that's great bryan your gimmick isnt getting old at all keep up the good work
there's really no point to arguing with you since everyone's just gonna say "LMAO bryan mad" and you'll make some wacky ironic post, and i'll be the one with the played out gimmick somehow

you keep up the projecting and your 4chanite trolling bullshit though, i'll be over here if you need me
u mad Bryan

(08-07-2010, 06:11 PM)cute Wrote: [ -> ]
bryan GT broyan Wrote:[insert subject here] sucks. [insert username here] sucks. fuck [insert everything about the topic here]. [ironic things]. [more unfunny things].
that's great bryan your gimmick isnt getting old at all keep up the good work

u extremely mad Kori
haha u sure t0ld those christfags
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8