Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Christianity Is A Terrible Religion Full Of Hateful People
(08-07-2010, 08:59 PM)cute Wrote: fun fact: bryan's opinion is always right

also here's a little ironic thing: i care about what bryan says (i think that's the most ironic ive ever been! yowza!)

theres this little thing
its not an opinion its a fact

posting your epic facebook christian trolling isnt funny
i bet you wanted us to join in a circle around you and jizz all over you while posting "OH MAN U PRETENDED TO BE GAY U TOTALLY FOOLED THAT CHICK XD" or something
you were never funny, in fact all you do is post random stupid shit and morgan level posts of random images and stupid videos and pretend you belong to some subculture you never belonged to like exc just because you sucked off the big boys like nitty and chad in some other forum
and at least bryan's comebacks are funnier than 99% of the stuff you post

now i will expect some kind or "ironic" reply in where you tell me how you dont care while posting a lot of smileys or a random picture you think it's funny just to backpedal

also shut the fuck up and stop being a virgin nerd you fucking retard

i wont even bother reading your next post anyways so yeah i made my point clear yeah you can gather your crew of e-friends to defend you while being ironic if you want

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christianity Is A Terrible Religion Full Of Hateful People - by Joseph Styling - 08-07-2010, 10:17 PM