Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Monster Hunter, Inuyahsa, cutomes...ect.
Quote:Do you know what a lightsource is?

answer: no you don't

Noted.

Quote:Don't post your work here if you're not looking for critique to improve your work with, that's completely against the point of this forum and almost proves that you're here for nothing but ass kissing and dick stroking.

I am looking for critique. Just because Im not exactly planning on editing these exact sprites doesnt mean feedback on them cant help for something else. Thats why I said this. "All of theses are months old, but since I may decide to start making new stuff again I'd like some feedback as Im certain there are things to improve." Was meant to imply that I will apply feedback on these sprites as a general thing to apply to anything I may make later. Since I made them all its a good assumption to think that the same mistakes carried over to all of them, and thats what I would keep my eye out for when making new things. If I were looking to stroke my E peen this isnt the forum I would post them on.
[Image: LSPrototype1150x466.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monster Hunter, Inuyahsa, cutomes...ect. - by PsychoticMarik - 07-18-2010, 06:52 PM