Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
help
So my MicroSD card won't let me read anything off of it right now. It was in my Acekard (working fine), but when I took it and put it on my computer so I could put more stuff on it, it wouldn't even detect it. First, I put it in my USB Micro SD loader thing, and when I took it out after waiting for a couple minutes. When I took the Micro SD card out of the USB loader, it was hot as hell (the Micro SD card was, the USB loader was fine). Afterwards, I tried loading it through my Micro SD adapter (those ones that look like SD cards but allow you to put a Micro SD card in it). The card didn't heat up, but it didn't read it either. So I put it back in my Acekard and tried loading it through there. This time, it wasn't working. Nothing looks wrong with it, and as far as I know, nothing got on it. Anybody got a possible solution other than "buy a new one"?

I did some searching around the net and in many cases an overheating micro SD means it's fucked. I really hope this isn't the case because I have a few saved games on there that I really don't feel like restarting.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
help - by Saltonara - 06-26-2010, 06:43 PM
RE: help - by GaryCXJk - 06-26-2010, 06:54 PM
RE: help - by Saltonara - 06-26-2010, 06:59 PM
RE: help - by Teddy The Elite - 06-27-2010, 02:38 PM
RE: help - by Kosheh - 06-27-2010, 09:32 PM
RE: help - by Cobalt Blue - 06-28-2010, 03:11 PM
RE: help - by Kite - 06-28-2010, 04:30 PM