The VG Resource

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my MicroSD card won't let me read anything off of it right now. It was in my Acekard (working fine), but when I took it and put it on my computer so I could put more stuff on it, it wouldn't even detect it. First, I put it in my USB Micro SD loader thing, and when I took it out after waiting for a couple minutes. When I took the Micro SD card out of the USB loader, it was hot as hell (the Micro SD card was, the USB loader was fine). Afterwards, I tried loading it through my Micro SD adapter (those ones that look like SD cards but allow you to put a Micro SD card in it). The card didn't heat up, but it didn't read it either. So I put it back in my Acekard and tried loading it through there. This time, it wasn't working. Nothing looks wrong with it, and as far as I know, nothing got on it. Anybody got a possible solution other than "buy a new one"?

I did some searching around the net and in many cases an overheating micro SD means it's fucked. I really hope this isn't the case because I have a few saved games on there that I really don't feel like restarting.
It most likely is fucked though.

I think at this point the best thing you could do is to just send the USB loader to its manufacturer. If your cards are overheating because of it, it's not the fault of the card itself.
I dunno, the Micro SD was overheating in other things so I don't think it's the loader.

I was hoping someone had a similar problem and fixed it though.
Think Gary's right. Seems like it's fucked.

(Speaking of fucked, what's up with your avatar?)
its rule 34 of skifree

but that's weird, i'd just have microSDs overheat and the data come out all funny, and then in like an hour the microSD would be fine again. Blank

memory's become a lot cheaper since you originally bought that SD card - you should go for it, lol
what does your name even mean.
(06-28-2010, 03:11 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]what does your name even mean.

google Wrote:Ass fuck ultra mega invincible samurai destiny

That