Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Where I submit my files
(06-08-2010, 06:46 PM)E-Man Wrote: I can understand the problems for the cannon, but why should the engines have problems? When I look at them on my OBJ file, it looks perfectly fine! Plus, I thought I already made it double sided!

Also, how on earth am I supposed to make a MTL file anyway? It's not one of the Maya export options!

Lastly, I can't seem to download my own file from the file host to take a look at it. How were you able to do it anyway? I hate to sound like I'm complaining, but I barely know how to do these kinds of thing and I'm not even a Windows user! As much as I want to make all those improvements, it's starting to feel overwhelming to me.

I'm starting to feel like I can never contribute to this site due to its high standards and my confusion, and I think I can see that numbskull Crazy Koopa laugh at me... However, none of it is actually your fault, Shadowth117. I know you're just being helpful, but I just don't know what to do from here...

You may have made the material Double Sided, but since the material loses that trait on export it has only one visible side when you go to look at it. There's some things I can't really explain because I don't sue that program, but there are other ways to find out.

If you want to learn about a lot of this stuff, Google is your friend. Take advantage of search engines because they're powerful tools to learn things and if you take the time to do it you learn a lot of stuff that would have taken forever to even find otherwise.

Just chill dude and don't expect too much for yourself at once. Learn at your own pace and when you feel comfortable maybe try again. As the old saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Edit: And to download from Rapidshare, click "Free User" and then wait for the big blue download button to show up. Click that to download it.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Where I submit my files - by E-Man - 06-08-2010, 05:31 PM
RE: Where I submit my files - by Shadowth117 - 06-08-2010, 06:20 PM
RE: Where I submit my files - by E-Man - 06-08-2010, 06:46 PM
RE: Where I submit my files - by Shadowth117 - 06-08-2010, 06:57 PM
RE: Where I submit my files - by E-Man - 06-08-2010, 07:12 PM
RE: Where I submit my files - by valforwing - 08-29-2010, 10:27 AM
RE: Where I submit my files - by E-Man - 08-29-2010, 11:53 AM
RE: Where I submit my files - by valforwing - 08-29-2010, 10:21 PM
RE: Where I submit my files - by Mario11 - 06-11-2010, 09:13 AM
RE: Where I submit my files - by E-Man - 08-31-2010, 09:10 AM