Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Warriors Quest (An origonal game finally)
Smile 
I am going for a Programing Degree and would really like something to put in a portfolio. This will not be a game with ripped graphics, stolen game play, or a story similar to any other. This game is to be all original.

The reason for posting on this forum is that we are looking for sprite designers. I myself am working on the programming, and someone else is working on the story and game-play (If you would like to help with these your welcome to). This is not a paid position but rather a project that can increase your reputation.

What we believe will make this game stand out and succeed is that it will be the only online game in the Classic RPG style. We will not have any auto-battle or auto decision making in the game. This will require full user interaction. Also unlike other, this game will not be able to have a strategy guide, because the story-line and missions of the game will have random locations and random orders.

Type : RPG / Adventure / Online
View-type: Over the top; Classic RPG Style
System : PC

Title Screen:
[Image: title10.png]
(This is a title made in 3D (Blender) using some text and a 3D model of a sword that was drawn on paper and remade in 3d. This title is just a try at the Title screen and is subject to change)

This project will be managed using an online service that allows multiple people to work on a document at once, and share picture and files easily. I believe that this will be a lot better than just emails and will help speed the production of this game.

If you are interested in this please shoot me an email at:
codercobywalker@gmail.com

I am the same person that programmed, designed and hosted this game:
Zelda Online
However, I decided to stop because of legal issues, after completing the Engine, Loaded Sprites, Item programming, and Online programming. What a let down on my part Sad

More details will be provided upon request.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Warriors Quest (An origonal game finally) - by codercobywalker - 06-08-2010, 04:47 PM