Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Features You'd Like to See More in Games
I usually hate Co-op, with my friends, you do one thing wrong and they flip the fuck out, and they're no fun to joke around with. Examples being 1. L4D, my friend accidentally shot me down at the beginning, so I just shot down everyone quick as a joke, and he freaks out, basically shouting, "GOD DAMNIT, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, THATS IT, I'M DONE PLAYING SINCE YOUR JUST A FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO HAS TO RUIN A GAME FOR OTHERS" and then another example would be GOW. I find it funner to play by myself due to a shaky camera and co-op just makes it harder. Well my friend who had played the game before flew through the level, left me behind and started calling me a dumbass every 15 seconds since I couldn't see a door hidden by rocks. I'll just go play Halo co-op with my girlfriend and her siblings, they actually laugh when shit happens and don't flip out or with another one of my friends, who just plays the game and doesn't complain. So yeah, I'd rather not have Co-op for the most part. The fuckers can watch me play or play against me.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Iceman404

Messages In This Thread
RE: Features You'd Like to See More in Games - by Gwen - 06-07-2010, 12:45 AM