Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Care to be a part of this?
Well you're free to state your opinion but I'd appreciate it if you kept the spam to a minimum and kindly left this topic to applicants and people who are actually interested in the project. I'm open to questions and suggestions, and constructive criticism, as stated by the rules of these forums, one that I've seen you tend to ignore quite often but go unpunished. I have no authority over these forums, and I have no command over the people that do, but frankly your antics are starting to irritate me and I'd like to ask you to stay out of my topics from now on as you quite clearly have nothing GOOD to say and your only purpose for joining these forums was quite obviously to tear down others in a method of self-preservation. It's not funny, you're not cool for doing it, the 'badass' style isn't a good one, it's foul and irritating. Please leave this topic to people who actually have interest in it, and frankly I'd suggest you just stay out of topics you have no actual interest in altogether. Your negativity is not appreciated.

For future applicants, please note the sheets stated in the first post are simply suggestions. Feel free to post whatever customs you like for reference. Any style and any character, and any amount is accepted. They can even be single sprites if they're really that good, though I would like to see full sheets to properly judge your capabilities.

Also, if you have a website, take note that I will offer free advertising of said site on MY site when it's up and running, so there's a perk.

I'm also open to comments and questions. Contructive criticism is also appreciated.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Care to be a part of this? - by Carpaccio - 06-04-2010, 08:49 AM
RE: Care to be a part of this? - by Cobalt Blue - 06-04-2010, 06:57 PM
RE: Care to be a part of this? - by Carpaccio - 06-04-2010, 08:10 PM
RE: Care to be a part of this? - by Carpaccio - 06-05-2010, 12:04 AM
RE: Care to be a part of this? - by Cobalt Blue - 06-05-2010, 04:26 AM
RE: Care to be a part of this? - by Carpaccio - 06-05-2010, 09:07 AM
RE: Care to be a part of this? - by triptych - 06-05-2010, 09:29 AM
RE: Care to be a part of this? - by Carpaccio - 06-05-2010, 09:39 AM
RE: Care to be a part of this? - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-05-2010, 10:58 AM