Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Features You'd Like to See More in Games
(06-03-2010, 04:33 PM)sexhaver1994 Wrote:
(06-01-2010, 04:08 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: words

ffxi* also yeah its character customization sucked ASSSSSSSSSsssssssssss thats the one thing i'll admit

ffxiv goes overboard with customization IMO. you get like 32 hair colors, 30 hair highlights, 20 skin colors (this is all literal, not exaggerating) and so on its a lil crazy and hard to scroll through without saying "fuck it" and settling for somehting you only kind of like
oh damn
I can't believe I mixed up XIII and XI
I am terrible at games forever now u____u

but I'm really excited for XIV though
is it true that the PS3 version gets free online? My friends are trying to tell me that, but I'm finding that too good to be true
even if it costs money, I'll be more than happy to pay for it :^)

(06-03-2010, 07:08 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: OB2Ko, have you played Little Big Planet? You might really like it! Its fun and extremely customizable, and is solely focused on online multi-play.

yes, I have played Little Big Planet, and I wasn't fond of it
at all
I felt limited by its level creator, and I didn't like how you had to go through the single-player to find most of the items used for level creation
plus, it just felt boring. I also wanted to just jump right in and make a level, but the entire tutorial that I had to go through to even start kinda killed it for me

meh, I might play it sometime soon, but it wasn't as good as it was hyped up to be :C

let's see if LBP2 is any better
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Features You'd Like to See More in Games - by Rosencrantz - 06-03-2010, 08:26 PM