Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Features You'd Like to See More in Games
(06-01-2010, 08:21 AM)[fish in space] Wrote: badass protagonists
i dont necessarily mean like marcus fenix or whatever super gruff GRAADhgahJGDAG dude, but nothing bothers me like a weak, idiotic, witless protagonist without any personality or edge (looking at you kingdom hearts)

you best learn that the upcoming kh game throws its protagonist lineage out the window.

as for me:

More Color

A lot of games these days have some dark greyish feel to them, not saying its a bad thing, but "too" many games have them, mostly western games. They need more games with colorful rich environments and characters that "pop out" instead of some dull somewhat-realistic graphics that look boring.

More Single Player Games

Now I know online/multiplayer is a big thing now, but I wouldn't mind for more games to have a single player challenge, just so that players today can still appreciate games that arent multiplayer, or at least keep games with multiplayer "With" a single player have more focus on single. Cuz sadly people today are buying some games just for multiplayer and missing out on single player modes like Red Dead Redemption.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Features You'd Like to See More in Games - by JarJar - 06-01-2010, 09:36 AM