Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FanGame] Mother 5
Exclamation 
Okay, guys. Are you curious about what's happening here? I'll tell you the plain out flat answer. It's MOTHER 5! Yes, guys. MOTHER 5. (Sorry for repeating myself) It's the latest sequel to the Mother Fangame Saga. Of course, there's LOAD full of Mother 4's on the internet and only one looks professional enough. But hold up, we're not going that direction! OH HECK NO! We're going to cut down to the chase.

.: Project History :.
Mother 5 wasn't what it is now. Oh no, it was a different story. The original Mother 5 storyline was chalk full of MOTHER 3 similarities: the Magypsties, the Light Needles and a Kumatora look-alike? *record stop* NO. NO. NO. NOO! That is NOT the storyline that a MOTHER fangame needed. What this storyline needed is originality, twists and turns, with the reference of past MOTHER games had, so I went to work on a revision. For this game overall, there are 12 exhausting chapters, so that means loads and loads of work will be involved with this.

.: Current State :.
This game project has several members on the team, here's the list.
  • Project President/Sprites/ Concept Art/ Storyline: Me (PKMelody2010/secretmelody07/M5_Annie)
  • Editors: GinKyofu13, Jared Sol, Spyden, and Claus’ Twin
  • Co-Spriters: .Darkstar (Iscribble Community)
  • Remixers: MasterZ, TidalEspeon and 3R2
  • Composers: SplatterHammer, Reone662, and isaiahdjkim
  • Sounds: MasterZ
  • Mappers: Periwinkle and TidalEspeon
  • Enemy Artists: PKMechaMinawa and Roxas (TidalEspeon’s Friend)
  • Programmers: Kyle (GMC Forums), TidalEspeon and HellProgrammerMan
  • Additional Support/Help: Reconstructed Dragon, Chaisu, Wootman, and anyone else
Joining Soon: Spriter: MXXai
THE PROJECT IS ALIVE, BUT SLOW.

.: Screenshots :.
Yes, there is some that is real and some that are mockups. HEADS UP!

Old Mockup -Milenia, Will. and the Return of the Porky Bots?

Old Mockup of Battle System [Will and Ryuji]

Old Huge Real Screenshot - Will's House Area

Old Mockup Screens - Will [Old Style] Around Kariko/Rememberance Fields

Old Mockup Screens - Will [Old Style] Beginning/Old Logo

Old Real Screenshot- Will's [Old Style] House Inside

I hope that would do!

.: How Can I Help? :.
I am looking for some voice actors on top of this.

.: Main Characters? Who Are They? :.
v These to be exact. v

[Image: mains.PNG]

[First of the Left] William (Will) - is the eldest of three siblings, as being a 15 year old, with PSI. He has a lazy lifestyle as he resides with family in the peaceful forest of Tensurii located nearby the village of Kariko. He can show to be quite rude and impatient sometimes while being hasty, which can lead to unexpected surprises.

[Last on the Right] Lee - Will's second friend, who lives with family in the nearby Lake Hope area. He has a knack with fixing and building new gadgets, using technology as a tool, and can be a bit unpredictable sometimes, but it seems that he sometimes lack in common sense.

[> on the Right, Next to Will] Kai - The singer of the band, Teen Khaos, and her past is shrouded in mystery, but her attitude is something to watch out for. She has an Australian accent and has a liking to tough guys somewhat.

[< on the Left, Next to Lee] Carter- Will's childhood friend and resides in the village of Twintree. He has a strong common sense and is considered as reasonable and always like to give a helping hand whenever there is trouble. However, it is a mystery of what happened to his father years back when he was younger.

.: Criticism? :.
HIT ME! I need this!
Claus/The Masked Man = Epic Hotness! Shy
[Image: 74645967.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[FanGame] Mother 5 - by PKMelody2010 - 05-10-2010, 10:11 PM
RE: [FanGame] Mother 5 - by Alpha Six - 05-10-2010, 10:21 PM
RE: [FanGame] Mother 5 - by PKMelody2010 - 05-10-2010, 10:23 PM
RE: [FanGame] Mother 5 - by Vipershark - 05-10-2010, 10:35 PM
RE: [FanGame] Mother 5 - by PKMelody2010 - 05-10-2010, 10:59 PM
RE: [FanGame] Mother 5 - by Vipershark - 05-10-2010, 11:22 PM