Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Custom Kingdom Hearts 2 Gauges (critique desired)
*sigh* Okay I'm just saying this right now.

1. I did NOT say I think my sheet sucks. I was saying OTHER people say they suck. I tried for months, yes months, to try to make it look better.

2. I never once said MS Paint is stupid. It's the only picture making program I have and I enjoy using it. I'm not spending $100+ on Photoshop.

3. All I did was ask an honest to god question, what do you guys think? That's all I asked. Instead, all I got was everyone and there fucking grandma's flaming the shit out of me because of one picture and post. Seriously! You tell people THEY'RE the immature ones?! All I did was ask, and I got flamed! Who's the REAL immature ones?

4. I tried MANY different colors and used a gauge from the game as a reference which helped greatly. The only one who gave me REAL advice was Lexou. So yes, I'm going to take that advice and look at different color pallets.

5. I'm NOT an expert at making custom/edited things like you guys. The only real thing I did was ripping the battle stuff from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. That's something that bugs me. People who have little experience in this sort of thing just be honest and say what you all think and you guys just treat them like they're retarded.

And right now, I don't care anymore. So go ahead. Warn me, suspend me, hell even ban me for this post. I don't care. All I did was ask an honest question, and I got shouted at like I'm some jack-ass who ruined this forum.
[Image: sailingmishap.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Kingdom Hearts 2 Gauges (critique desired) - by Super Missile - 05-06-2010, 09:54 AM