Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
System Shock Rips
Imagine if you will that I'm crawling, riddled with bullet holes and other sorts of battle damage, from some trenches through some mud and debris. I clench in my fist the orders for the commander to launch an attack as I'm dragged to the medic quarters. That's how I feel delivering these sprites, because the data files for System Shock were an absolute mess. But enough of me complaining because I know nobody cares; onto the glorious sprites!

[Image: systemshockautobombicon.png] [Image: systemshockavianmutanti.png] [Image: systemshockcortexreaver.png] [Image: systemshockcyborgassass.png] [Image: systemshockcyborgdronei.png]
[Image: systemshockexecboticon.png] [Image: systemshockflierboticon.png] [Image: systemshockgorillatiger.png] [Image: systemshockhoppericon.png] [Image: systemshockhumanoidmuta.png]
[Image: systemshockinvisomutant.png] [Image: systemshockmaintenanceb.png] [Image: systemshockmiscrobotsic.png] [Image: systemshockmutatedcybor.png] [Image: systemshockplantmutanti.png]
[Image: systemshockrepairbotico.png] [Image: systemshocksecurity1bot.png] [Image: systemshocksecurity2bot.png] [Image: systemshockservboticon.png] [Image: systemshockshodanicon.png]
[Image: systemshockvirusmutanti.png] [Image: systemshockzerogmutanti.png] [Image: systemshockcyborgwarrio.png] [Image: systemshockelitecyborgi.png] [Image: systemshockcyborgenforc.png]
[Image: systemshockedwarddiegoi.png]

Also click the title image for the zip, as always:
[Image: systemshockicon.png]

System Shock was a first person shoot slash role playing game developed by Looking Glass Studios who went out of business in 2000 due to a huge Eidos financial disaster, but I'm sure most of you know what System Shock is. Now that I've probably rounded all of the people on this forum who love System Shock into this one thread, it would probably be unwise for me to say that I never really cared for it myself. However, I pretty much just did by saying that. The reason why I bring this up is because I got all of the names for every sheet from a System Shock fan site claiming that it was quoting the game manual, so if anybody who knows the names of all of the System Shock enemies offhand can confirm or correct the names of these sheets, it would be most appreciated.

For those of you who want to threaten my life for not liking System Shock, please direct all mail bombs and death threats to my private message box. Anybody who is too happy that I ripped these sprites can send love letters to my private message box as well, I'll sort them myself. Anybody who wants to send me love bombs, I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of relationship yet.

Enjoy the sprites,

Dunkelschwamm out.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by: Ton, Ultimecia

Messages In This Thread
System Shock Rips - by Dunkelschwamm - 04-24-2010, 06:49 PM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Ultimecia - 04-25-2010, 03:56 AM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Dunkelschwamm - 04-25-2010, 08:08 AM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Deathbringer - 04-25-2010, 08:41 AM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Ton - 04-26-2010, 05:32 PM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Dunkelschwamm - 04-26-2010, 05:39 PM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Ton - 04-26-2010, 05:55 PM