Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
JEEZ-LAWEEZ, I've been out of action for FAR TOO LONG here! *Inhales* BUUUUUUUUUMMP!!!!

...And I'm sure you guys would expect a new sheet or something now, but sadly... you're way mistaken. All sorts of bad hijinks occured to me recently, and I'm still trying to recover most of the data that I've lost(...I'm dead serious here. It's a good thing I salvaged(Spelling?) a good part of it...)...

I did, however, manage to bring a couple of updates to some of my old sprite rips. Namely, I've updated three of the Slug vehicles from MS5 with their "Mission Complete" icons(Forgot about them on the first run), and while I was at it, I've updated the Slug Mariner sheet with something else. Here's the rundown:

1. Slug Gunner: Updated with "Mission Complete" icon.
2. Tiaf660: Idem here. Also included an edited version without the Vulcan cannon.
3. Slug Mariner: Alongside the M.C. icon, I've updated it with some SFX I completely missed before, and re-organized the whole sheet.
...Which reminds me... Please ignore the whole mess below and around the credit tag. I wasn't in my right mind back then.

And that's all I've got at the moment. As always, check the first post for the updated sheets. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to gather more lost data...

...'Scuse me for the big bump too...
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 08-16-2008, 12:22 PM