[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit)
(03-10-2010, 01:23 PM)Crash_Man Wrote: Hold up; I posted these pieces of shit because I wanted to get C&C. I KNOW they sucked.
SHUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP.

In every post you've made since your intro topic you've had this air of EVERYONE IS A DOUCHEBAG HERE IF I ACT LIKE A BIGGER ONE I WILL BE TREATED LIKE A GOD on top of the fishing for sympathy you've been doing in both the request forum AND here

that's not how it works
we're assholes to eachother because we're friends(for the most part)
we're assholes to (certain)new members because they're fucken idiots and can't get a certain message through their head.

now, you are the latter one
though it's a different message that we normally need to pound into someone's head but that doesn't change the fact that you're so much of a fuckwit that you are the 3RD PERSON IN THE LAST 10 DAYS(or this month if that sounds better to you) to make me post a goddamn wall of text just to ATTEMPT to get a point across

that's my record
3 times in 10 days
my record before was 1 time every 3 or 4 months

march is a horrible month for tsr memberbase
just sayin
this influx of shitty members has been going on for literally over a month now

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by triptych - 03-10-2010, 03:06 PM
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by Tea - 03-10-2010, 01:30 PM
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by Gors - 03-10-2010, 01:36 PM
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by FRET - 03-10-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by Ton - 03-10-2010, 04:44 PM