Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit)
Uh

We like to help people

But not when they come up saying 'HEY THOSE SUCK! LOOK AT MY CRAP!'. It makes you seem you're not trying your best. This is 'Sprite Discussion' forum, not 'Shitty Works' forum

Also, you're fucking arrogant

Crash_Man Wrote:However, I know that some of you do not care for long posts of text. As such, I have included helpful tl;dr markers, telling you dumb pussies afraid of words like indubitably, and asslicker where to stop reading and begin again.

If this is not being arrogant, I don't know what it would be (also those tl;dr markers are dumb and don't work)

Also stuff like
Crash_Man Wrote:He came about when me and my brainstorming partner(AKA Younger Sister) were walking around in the snow after our first set of 8 robot masters(Most of which were scrapped), brainstorming.
is irrelevant and doesn't add anything for us. And to make things worse, you write like shit. I know you can make big texts but at least give spaces between different informations.

About the sprites, I'm going to say 'Eew, those suck'. I don't have any suggestion other than scrapping those and working more on their design.

PS:
Vipershark Wrote:Go eat a dick.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by Tea - 03-10-2010, 01:30 PM
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by Gors - 03-10-2010, 01:36 PM
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by FRET - 03-10-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by Ton - 03-10-2010, 04:44 PM