Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Serious discussion of Current Consoles (PS3, X360, Wii)
I feel the 360 just has no GREAT exclusive games that don't have you shooting everything. Gears is brilliant and so is Halo 3 but other genres are fun as well you know. The 360 has a lot of games but I find myself playing the PS3 more simply because I'm not afraid of it breaking every time I turn it on. I traded in my GTA IV on the 360 for the PS3 version as my 360 was heading towards death once more. My 360 has been sent off around 6 or 7 times now - it's ridiculous. I mean who here hasn't had the red ring of death? Software wise the 360 is brilliant but the hardware sucks. I also disagree when you say the 360 is aimed at all ages, I'd say it was infinitively for the older gamers with most of the better games being targeted at that age range.

I just don't like the Wii. I know it's not terrible but I don't like the "dash board" most of the games don't interest me (No More Heroes and Metroid 3 being some of the only games I've played to the end) and I still don't see what was wrong with a normal controller. Nothing on the Wii so far couldn't have just been done on a normal controller in my opinion. Oh but yeah, Mario Kart and Brawl are worth buying the console.

The PS3 has incredible hardware and mine has never ever broke, crashed or needed to be sent back once. It's a shame that it suffers from a lack of games (though still has some great ones) and often suffers from broken ports (aka ones made by EA). I hope Ninja Gaiden 2 comes to the PS3 and I hope a new Monster Hunter comes to the PS3 as they were part of the reason I put the money down for one. With the PS3 I guess you either have to believe in the promises Sony made or see it as a great console lacking in games.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: A very serious discussion of consoles, pros and cons, and how they differ. - by Goemar - 08-09-2008, 11:15 AM