Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Serious discussion of Current Consoles (PS3, X360, Wii)
No fanboy retarded flaming please

I want to make a topic where we can seriously discuss the pros and cons of each next-gen consoles, and how they differ.

In all honesty I just want to have a serious discussion :E

I'll start off. I like the 360 because of its excellent category of games, the fact that it can appeal to the older and the younger and even in between gamer, and the extremely fun online play. The PS3 has its ups with its "six-axis", though Wii does kinda win with motion sensing, but it's evolutionary graphics are amazing, and blu-ray is highly useful and is brilliant in HD. The Wii's motion gameplay is fun, and I like it, but it's category of games only appeal to the younger player, and the games that can appeal to the older gamer, are usually lost to the same game on a different console due to the fact of how unpowerful(i know it's not a word etc) the wii is.

The 360 in all honesty could be better, but it is great. They never copied Mii's, as they had these personalisable little avatars back from when they came out for MSN, and the exclusives on the 360 are all great games. The PS3 is a great console, but it's price and its catalogue of games aren't that great. The Wii couldve been a great console, but Nintendo went for size and looks rather than power in the console.

Opinions, no flaming please.Smile
[Image: raytheon.png]
[Image: Huntsman125.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Serious discussion of Current Consoles (PS3, X360, Wii) - by Raytheon - 08-08-2008, 07:37 AM