Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
Miles07 Wrote:
Gussprint Wrote:FUN FACT: Did you know that "Twisted Intelligence" is based from the tune heard when fighting Kraid and Ridley in the original Metroid?

I KNEW that! I thought they sounded similar to each other!

Well, I do assume it is based from that tune. The theme variation from Metroid: ZERO Mission is slightly easier to guess, as it's more true to the original(The theme from Super Metroid differs a bit from the main track).

In other news, time for a NEW SHEET!! Man, I'm on a roll here!

Ptolemaic Soldier - Metal Slug 5
Yup, I'll be back at ripping Metal Slug sprites for the moment... I could've ended my trip in the Metroid universe with a bang and rip Mecha Ridley, but, heh...
Anyway, this time we've got the Ptolemaic Soldier from MS5. It should be all frames and SFX related... well, to the main one, at least.
If you're wondering where's the shield one and the motorcycle-riding one, they'll come on separate spritesheets. I figure those varieties alone have enough sprites in their data to warrant them a sheet of their own.

As always, check out the first post for the sheet.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 07-29-2008, 02:21 PM