Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Should I include ZUN in the game as paying homage to him? (He will be an NPC cameo)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yea, he created Touhou, so you should include something to say "thanks".
83.33%
5 83.33%
No, you should not put ZUN in the game, just include a thank you in the credits.
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Touhou: Chronicles of Gensokyo [RPMG] [Role Playing Movie Game]
(12-10-2009, 06:31 PM)Lv47Thief Metaru Wrote: you know what scares people away? the fact that, even if you really managed to write a plot/universe for your game, with character backgrounds, locations, storyline, and all, you'd barely get people interested if you don't have at least some solid proof of what you already have.(this is, a written document of the plot, the characters, locations, weapons, system, etc).

and again if you have it, if people is not interested or doesn't share the same interest on it, there is nothing you can do. as shit as it sounds, you can't expect everyone to jump overexcited into your project just because it sounds awesome for you.

Yea, I guess you got a point there... I'll go ahead and type out the plot and get some screenshots of what I have so far in Flash CS4... sorry.

EDIT: Here is the Game Design Document (GDD)... I think thats what it's supposed to be called... maybe the plot... I'll include the rest later... been a busy day.

EDIT2: I updated the GDD a bit more to cover the general idea of what I had in mind for battles. If you guys can suggest something to help me refine the idea, it would be appreciated.

I won't stop till this game becomes a reality!

.txt   CoG Game Design Document.txt (Size: 11.62 KB / Downloads: 159)

EDIT3: Photoshop & Flash are being idiot's to me, but I wanted to show you guys the general character setup I had in mind, so without further ado... in honor of idiots everywhere... my cruddy depiction:
[Image: generalidea.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Touhou: Chronicles of Gensokyo [RPMG] [Role Playing Movie Game] - by ZekeAngelusDivinos - 12-10-2009, 06:40 PM