Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
BUMP!! A new sheet is on the way, and quite a fast one this time. Cue the theme "Nemesis", everybody!

Metroid: ZERO Mission - Ridley
Same reason as the Kraid sheet, I do know there's a sheet on the site already, but... Again, no offense.

Anyway, this is a full tilerip of Ridley from M:ZM, with all tiles and SFX. Since I'm such a nice guy, and since the sheet would've been a bit too small without them, I've also included pre-assembled tile pieces for those who are lazy. Also included is an edited neck piece from yours truly, to use while he's turning. Using the normal tiles it would've looked slightly scrunched or something.

As always, check the first post for the sheet.

USELESS(Not) TRIVIA: According to the Super Metroid OST, "Nemesis" is the name of Ridley's theme when you fight him. Ever since "Super Metroid", there've been variations and remixes of the BGM which marked his appearance, notable ones being Meta Ridley's theme from the "Metroid Prime" trilogy and a certain arrangement of the theme from Super Smash Bros. BRAWL.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 07-25-2008, 02:44 PM