Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shinobi III / Super Shinobi 2 Bosses request
(11-17-2009, 02:21 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Hey, I have good news and bad news! The good news: I've gotten every frame of the Shadow Master!! The bad news: No assembly tonight. Sad

It was a little frustrating after realizing that he DOES have black outlines in his first phase. It wouldn't have been a problem if not for one thing: He has two animation cycles that only get performed in Phase 1. Ded Fortunately, I found a loophole, as irritating as it was. I did this one the old-fashioned way: screenshots and AnimGet. AnimGet was completely necessary for one of his attacks, which features a very intricate, fast-moving explosion. The only thing I didn't rip are small white particle effects... those seem to appear everywhere in the game anyway, they aren't a special feature limited to him.

Anyway, expect him before the end of the week! He's got a lot of frames, so assembling this sheet will feel like sewing a quilt... made out of awesome ninjas.

Excellent work Tony, thankyou. Shadow Master is the priority target - the others are completely up to you.

I look forward to seeing this sprite sheet. Any animations or sprite comics I make from it will definitely have you on the credits. Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shinobi III / Super Shinobi 2 Bosses request - by CyberPhoenix - 11-17-2009, 05:21 AM