Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A question about a One Piece wonderswan game.
Yes but it's a japanese game and the ripper probably didn't know the true name, but since he was the final boss, they just call him 'Final Boss'. They do that on a lot of obscure japanese games that you can't find much information on. Just look around SDB and you'll see that. Anyway, I finally got a wonderswan emulator working, so hopefully I can play through to get a screenshot of his name. If I'm lucky he'll be involved early on and be a continuing antagonist through the game so I can easily pick him out. Hopefully he's not a Space Flea from Nowhere.

Edit:
Argh, I can't make sense of any of this. I'm just progressing through the game at random, use the old 'talk to everyone' technique. Unfortunately the dialogue isn't labeled as to who's saying it. They have little faces instead as seen on the sheet I posted above. I haven't seen him yet but I'm gonna try to keep going along and hopefully I'll get some screenshots involving him. I don't know how to pinpoint his name, maybe they'll scream it at some point as they like doing so far in this game. I'll take a collection of shots whenever he's in the scene, and put them in a zip file for anyone who may be able to translate.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: A question about a One Piece wonderswan game. - by Carpaccio - 10-30-2009, 09:56 AM