Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
read my fanfictions!!!!
Quote: i made a new story. iwas sititjng here with my griflriend And together we wrote this. its very romantic

warning if you dont like rape of anal stay away from reading this!!!
its about naruto and king dedede enjoy!!!!!
one curious day in the land of the ninjas naruto was jumping through the forest!!!!! wow sakura it looks like a nice day " he said. "yeah....sure whatever" said sakura who was dreaming about sasuke. she didnt give a shit about what naruto said. she just coudldngt stop thingking abotu sasuke and was in love with him but not really because notw he was a bad guy in shopdouden. "gee sakuewra did you eat bitch flakes this morning believe it geeeez" said naruto. "no" said sakura. "woudl you two jusgtt shut the hell up!!!!! shouted kakashi "were on a mission here to retrieve chogee"

meanwhile in another palce ummmmm in dreamland there was a pink fuzzball named kirby. he was really cute and he liked to suck things. epspecially king dededededededededededededee. "oh my god girl dont stop" said king dedede "dont stop suckin" he was pretty happy because there was a lot of sucking going on near dededes crotch. his maid was vaccuming his throne. his maidde was kind of cute it was a purplke smail man and he had a beard and he wheld a vaccum and it sucked a lot. because thats what vaccums do. king dededede was sick of botherign kirby because dedede liekd power. but he didnt feel like power he felt like sex today. but he didnt wantr his maid to know because he was not turned on by his maid. he was turned on by little boys. like ninjas.

so naruto and hsi dsteam of people were jumping throwgu the forest liek they do every episode "hey guys i think i see the enemty" kakashis dog pero said "yeah i think thats them but i think we shoudl jeep a low profile" "good plan " said shikamaru. shikau meru was on the quest buyt he want with the team he just was boed so he came along becouse he thoughty it would be ncioe. lookout fsaid sakura and dagers flew out and hit everybody in the back of the head and tHEY ALL died believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aurto woke up in the black orom and he was scared. sakuraaaaaaaahe wasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said naruto "where are yuioooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu" his voicefe echoed throughg the hallds of black. he was scareder now. oh no what do i do said naruto "all i have is my rfrog wallet i nhave no map believe it what do i do oh no" he sat down and cried. "chill out dog" said parappa the rapper. oh my god it was rpaprpapa the rapepr! he was suddently appeared to the narutp in the darkplace and they weares all scared together. where am i!!!! said parapap. "dog im scared!!! believe it" said naruto and he shivered and got close to pararppa"all we have is each other" said parappa "i think wellk lmake it through if we really really try" "man i am so hungur said" naurot "i coudld go for some reamen right nowbelieve it naruto then missed iruka sensei and wanted to eat with him. and then naruto was really sad and began to cry "ill never get ome alive " said naruto while his eyes tears leiked aquaducks. don"t worry" said parappa ":thign will be ok if we stick togethrer" and then he hugged naruto and patted him on the back. "ohh......dog" said naruto whats your name " imy name is parappa the rappaa" and im a hot dog" said parapaa. yeah he said this because he was really horny right now!!!! but he just met narut owas was al ittle shy. so e had to keep it on the download. "hey maybe if we stay together we
will be really warme tyhats what kakaashi sensei told me in band practice" said naruto "yeah that sounds like a doog idea" said paappara. and they huged and walked at the same time to make sure they didnt step on any mice. and
then they sat down because naruto was getting really scared and parappa could feel the rears on his sleeve. i mean tears anyway naturo was really shaking and was really scared. and so parappa though "maybe he will feel better if
i kiss him on the cheek" and then parappa did this and naruto said "ohhhhhh parappa believe it" and sayt on parappas lap and took off his shirt. "oh h h h i mgetting so excited " said parappa "i like mninajs" and then they were intensely making
out. the passeon bectween the two was mighty and the boners were hard. and they were very veiny. because in a minute or two parappas large dog penis slid out of his pants "ohhhhhhhh nice dick believe it" said naruto and then parappa
couldnt take it anymore. he flipped offver naruto and stuck his raging memebr into narutos anus. "yOU CAN CALL ME PARAPPA THE RAPER!!!!!!" Said parappa and threusted away. oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh "said naruto "i dont like this im scared stop stop stoooooop" and he didnt liked what parappa was doing so he turned around and used kagebunshin no utsu on parappas penis andf then 300 narutos appeared and then naruto had an idea. they all turned into sexy jutsu naruto and they all started sucking parappas cock which was covered in shit.and it was delicious because it really wasnt shit because you see, ninjas dont make poop they put chocolate in their ass and they walk afound the ninj country in naruto and it often looks kind of gross because they look like really gross due to anal osmosis but its not that bad really. its chocolate!!! their butts dont stink!!!!!!!!believe it "cool!!" said parappa after he learned this fact" "my dick smells like cocolate" and then parappa licked his dick with the sexy naruko army and they were really excited. and then before you knew it naruto punched parappa in the chin and called him a bitch turned him over and then stuck his whole hand in parappas butt while tickling his balls. naruto used the power of the ninajs to forcefully force his hand in and out of parappas butthole and was really getting angry because he was getijng tparaed and he was angry because he wanted to exact rengeve.r and then with all his might he gathered wind chakra in parappas butthpole and then with all his depressiion he turned into the demon fox!!!! believe it and was really mad!!!! and the naruto did it. heis hand was so burning that he got angry and shot a rasengan into parappas butt but he had two narutos and he was running. and he shouted " ODAMAAAAAAAA RASENGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" SAID nauro and he made a REALLY BIG BALL OF ENERGY AND parappas insides blew up and it was amazing!!!! a lightshow believe it!!!!! and then afterward parappa laid there almost dead but he was ok because he had anal pleasure sa pleasure he always wanted since he was a pup. and parappa was so happy that he made a rap

yo im a happy dog now i aint gonna clown
i met a ninja and he was cool aint kiddin ya
and he was neat and i stuck my pink meat
into his asshole, and yo it was nice bro
and he yelled and twisted and shit was so wicked
but he wised up kid, and it was cool what he did
he got angry,m turned me over and he slammed me and
he took his hand and put wind in it and then he sinned
and then it blew me up and then i almost died but then i looked in his eyes and said sup!!!!!!!!
thank you very much this is parappa with naruto collabin on the track

and then naruto was happyed and he was cool. and his bandanda flew in the breeze. you were a good popponent believe it" said narut oand he shookthe dogmans hand. "oh i belive it" alight said parappa and then they went their ways. naruto dissapeared in a ball of smoke like he ususally does in the tv show and appeared in the leaf village.
he was like whoa guys believe it and sakura said "wherre were you we saved chogeefre" and then sakura punched naruto in the back of the head and naruto spun for miles. he hated this and walked back to the village "we missed you man" said kakashi and sai at the same time" hey "dweeb" said shikamaru "i could have came back and done the same mission like 30000000 times with all the time you took man naruto man your such a drag" and shikamaru sighed. "well im happy to be back home with all my friends said naruto!!!! believe it and then he looked to them and he was glad. you can believe it

the ned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
read my fanfictions!!!! - by Kosheh - 10-15-2009, 07:25 PM
RE: read my fanfictions!!!! - by Flame - 10-15-2009, 07:26 PM
RE: read my fanfictions!!!! - by MoneyMan - 10-15-2009, 07:28 PM
RE: read my fanfictions!!!! - by Gollum - 10-15-2009, 07:37 PM
RE: read my fanfictions!!!! - by Ark Kuvis - 10-15-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: read my fanfictions!!!! - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 10-16-2009, 12:38 AM