The VG Resource

Full Version: read my fanfictions!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a story about jake and will from advance wars. hope u like it then i will post more. bye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will and jake were lyaying on the sidewalk of starbucks when will said hey ithink we are a lot alike. i think you are cure. i think we should do it.
u think so? said jake
yeuah man i think ur pretty hot. said will
ok said jake
so will whipped out his anti-tank gun and slapped it onto jakes black hole cannon. "word" jake said "i think this is a pretty groovin' step bro"
"this is just the begigning" said will as he ripped off jakes shirt and pressed his frail womeanly figure against the warm saidewalk on a summer day. "ut pretyy cool but i have to go see grit" ajake said. "sorry but i gota bouce cya man" and then jake left.

will was sad. he was bummed out because he found the perfect man and he just walkede away out of his life. then gage and his lockes of blue hair walked up to waill " hey man its been awhile since the war i like the green grass and the starbucks we are talking in front of here wow i sure love arabica blend coffee"
"yeah i feel ya man" said will as he stroked gages shins "whoa man what're you doing?" said gage as he pulled away sharply from wills advances

"i wasnt kidding when i said i feel ya man because i just did". said will
"cool" said gage. "i dont like the conscirpusously of theis starbucks locations i think we should go sumwhere a little more private!!!" said gage.
"sure" said will. "lets go to the military bases i will see isabella there and she will reccoemndy us a good place to make love. oh gage i am i nlove with yuour blue hair"

and then they walked. they walked alot. until they found a jeep. they got in the jeep will took command of the gun shot some zombies and when they got to the military base they saw lin. "you better not be up to anything weird you two i remember gage was part of the lazurian military. i think he might be here to steal our intel!"
"nope, said " will. "he is here to steal my virginity". "oh okay" said lin "isabella is down the hall see her for a room and a bunker to get a cot to make friends"

ok

so will and gage walked down the hall holding hands until they saw brennger. "whatre u 2 sires up to" said brenner. "oh nothing" said will "we are hungry though do you have any chicken wraps left over from lunch in the miss hall?"
"no" said brenner "why am i talking to you i am dead"
and then brenner was a zombie. "oh s***!!!!!" said gage "brenner is a zomby!" sad will and he was scared. too scared in fact will took out a water gun filled with acid and shot the brenner zombie until he melted. "help im meltingggggggggggg rrrrrrrrrrrr brainssssssssssss" said brenner as he melted and was hungry for brains.

"
ok we have the barracks to ourselves" said will and gage who were happily embraced. "oh no u dont" said tiffany or was it liselotte yes i think the goth loli tall one was liselotte anyway for the sake of this fanfiction i think i will call her liselotte.
liselotte said "i like you two boys in the same room i think you should take off your clothes and love"
"i couldnt agree any more than i do with you said will: " "ok" said gage
"stop!!!!!" said isabella "i think two men should have the right to privacy within their own quarters therefore i have prepared a bed for you in the barracks room where you sleep. and then i think you should have some breakfast with us in the morning do you like waffles with blueberries or strawberries because ithses are the kind of waffles that i like to make?"
"i like apple cinnamon and chocolate chips on mine" said will
"i like the blood of a rat mixed with whipped cream on mine" said gage. gage was manly
"ok we are getting off topic theres your room go have yourselves" said isabella. "yey' said will as he and gage locked arms and walked to the barracks room where they sleep.

love scene dont read if 18+ please.
"will i am getting so hot i want to take my clothes off ffor you" said gage. "yes i agree" said will "my clothes are all torn i think i should probably change adter this love" and then they took off their shirts
will sat on gages lap and kissedh im passionately and rubbed his boyis hfingers thoough his hair "oh, baby you are so irresistible" said will. "mmmm" said gage as he rubbed wills tight buttocks. the room steamed up like an oven because of the tense excitement in the room.

"i love u said" will
"i luve you too" said gage
"lets do it"
"ok"

and then wills quivering hips shook at the sight of gages twelve gage as his little soldier entered wills rig. wills rig did not build airports or ports they only built love for gage. the room was getting steamy and liselotte was looking into the window while furioisly rubbing her hands togethers "omg" said she
taking their time the lovely two couple synced their motions and will gasped for air as gage silenced him with his rifle. (i mean this metaphorically because will i s not dead but in lvoe Rawr~) will could barely keep his excitement and neither could gage before gage shot a round into the bakc of wills neck
"mmmmmmm" said will he was so full that he couldnt take another bite of gages shotgun because they were not actually having sex (ok i lied they were plz dont ban me) aand then gage gently stroked wills cheeks because he loved him and wills cheeks were rosy because he was so deeply in love with gage.
gage was like "will u are my dreamboat" and will was like "i feal the same for u baby" and so then they layed there as two become one.

the next morning liselotte was banging a pan "wkae up sleepyheads!" said liselotte. "mmmmmm its too early" said will.
will put gages pants on. gage put wills shirt on. they looked like a really cute couple with matching clothing. but it wasnt really matching they were just wearing each other's clothes. it looked really cute.
"its time for breakfast Heart" said liselotte. "please go to the mess healL" and then the three walked to the mess hall. but they didnt know a party was happening. they opened the door and everyone shouted SURPRISSEEEEEEE!!! happy birthday gage
and then everyone from every army was there including zombie brenner and sigismundo and waylon and lin and tasha and penny. andy from advance wars wasthere too. even marth shoud up for the party he was really excited and brought his sister along. they all cut a big cake.

will was a little sad because he forgot about gage's birthday. so he walked up to gage and said "gage baby im so sorry i forgot to buy you a pretsent"
"dont worry" said gage, "i had the best present that life could ask for. that present, will, is you". "oh my god gage i love you so much," said will. and gage said "baby, i love you too. i know i am incapable of emotion becasue i served so many years in the military but i really have to say that i do feel a lot of love for you. because you are everything a soldier boy could ask for."
"oh.......gage......." said will as the two locked lips. everyone clapped because they were so happy.

they went home that day. then on the way home they saw drake. "arrrrr" said drake "i made ye a boat for you to live and love on" "thanks drake" said will and gage. the two sailed away with drake as their captain and they lived happily ever after.

the end???
I love it.
butiful
I just got raped.
Reading it again
The boat is a trap! Drake forgot to refuel it! Next turn, Gage and Wil will have to use their CO power or else they are doomed for!!!
this should get the nobel peace prize for literature.
or the novel peace prize!! :::Big Grin
fvshdfvljsfdvsldjfvlkdsfnvlksjnfdva

gb
r

t
rt
tt6fr5
s
dfvsndflvkjnsfdjvn df
i guess you liked my story. i have written 3 total and here is the next one. cool donatello x andy

oh and warning if you dont like scat you wont like this story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the magic land of new york city there was a sweer and inside this sewer was donatello he was a pretty cool ninja turtle because he had a kncack for machines. give him a machine. he will fix it. he is good.

anyway this story doesnt really start in new york city but ratehr it starts in wars world with a boy name andy seagull clarke. he is really well known for machines too what a koinkydink. this is kinda cool but the difference between him and donatello is that donatello is a turtles and andy is a boy.
so andy is sleeping and max waske up andy by dropping a chocolate bar on andys foot. and then sami tried to eat andys foot. "ewww" said sami this isnt chocolate this is a foot.

oh sorry said andy

well anyway said nell its time for drill practice you must get ready in case terewas really a war!!! because if we get bombed well the first war would happen againe
"thats not good." said max. "then i cant lift waits"
"thats right said nell" u will be scrawny if this happens.
max quivered in his boots scaed to imagine a shrimpty version of himself because if he was shrimpy he could not get his bonus on the map.

meanwhile in the sewers of new york dionatello was working on his best machine yet. "yo donny" said raph "what are you making it looks like a toaster on staroids put that toy away"
"no!!!!!!!" said donatello "i know what i am doig i am almost done if i finish this i can go into the videogame"
"hey that would be rly cool cowabinga said" michelengleo as he hdanced around eating pizza. "so u can be the first to test it" said donny as he flipped th switch and then weird beams came out of the machine
and a loid grinding noise this perobably wasnt good but what a coincidence as michelangelo as he was eating pizza and dancing he was also playing advancewars in his game boy he got sucked into the video game and donny was in the war of the worlds
oh no

this is a "mistake" said donatello "i will be in trouble with splinter if he finds out?" "yes he will "said kanbei" hello i am kanbei i am the great samurai"
"oh god this reminds me of that movie iwas in" said donatello "i live in america i am in japan help me get to america" "ok said kanbei" and grimm said OHHHHH YEAAAAAAHHHH and thrwew pencil neck donatello into orange star. because it looks like america on a map.

"oh dear" said donatello 'this isnt groovy" 'oh no its a turtle' said andy 'i am scared of reptiles."

"dont woryy said" donatello i am a ice titrlev pleae show mte how to get to manhatten.
"sorry guy i dont know where that is do you like to build machines" said andy
"wow i love to" said donny
"cool lets be friends." said andy as he gave donatello his wrench and together they built
a dispenser.

anyway the story continues and then donatello was throwing a bunch of machine parts around machanices and machking reall ycoll robots. because orange star and andy liked robots. "wow" said nell "cool bots". "thanx" said donny "hey andy your flight instructor is kind of cute." "but i dont fly planes i dont even know what airports do" said andy. "maybe you could talk to her i will finis hbuilding some more robots ill work on the chip in the robot with my wrench and i will finis hthe robot but i promise i wont finis hit all the way so we can still ahve some teamwork done because i like you you are a nice friend even through you are green."
"thanks that means a lot to me" said donatello and he walked to nell. "hey nell um can i ask you something?" he asked nell. "sure dont be shy is it about my breasts?"
"yes as a matter of fact it is they are pretty cool i think they are amazing compared to manhattan new york boobs."
nell blushed. this was kind of cute coming from a big green man
"well ive never been able to say that i have been with a big green man only little green men would you like to be my green second in command
"sure" said donny as he put on a generals uniform but as soon as he put on the pants nell said "no please dont show me your soldiers" "what are you talkking abou i am not a soldier i am a ninja turtle" said donatello.
"i mean your soldier." said nel land she pulled his big monsterous soldier out of his shell. "whoa" said donatello "your going a bit fast." i know "said nell. " i am thinking of a word that starts with r and it has to do whith what is in my hand right now.
and then nell allowed donnys troops to enter the mountain unit. "COWABUNGA" said donatello.
ten andy came in and he was scared about what he saw "hey guys whats that is the soldier going into the mountain unit i remember from field training that when a soldier is in the mountains he gains defense let me pull out my bomber and bomb you." so andy pulled down his pants while nell was enjoying his soldiers and then andy pooped on everyone afters todays chicken wraps i nthe mess hall were really heavy with chicken and lettuce which made his poops really powerful and lustrious

"cool" said donatello and nel lat the same time " i love it whe ni am bombed on" they both said and they enjoyed the battle scenario going on in the hanger where the robots were being assembled.

hours later donatello and andy worked on the coolest robot ever. this robot could take donatello back to the real world. thanks for the memories said donatello "i am really going to miss you all even you olaf" and olaf from the blue moon terrirorty tipped his hat in respect to the tannish green man turtle legend.
donny zappeed back intothe world and there he saw leonardo. "whoa you wouldny believe waht i was just doing" said donatello "cowabunga"
"oh ok donny i hope you will tell us all about it over a game of advance wars." said leo. and donny was kind of nervous but now that he knew the cool straetegy to beat leo by putting his soldiers in the mountain units and sending a bomber over to the mountains where they had no cover was a really good idea. so he did this in the game and beat everybody and then they said "donny your so smart i kind of want to play again buty i want some more pizza."

"tequila" said splinter as he drank his tea.

the end?????????
i love this but

wheres that lemon of professor layton and phoenix wright you said you were going to post????
"This isn't chocolate, this is a foot"

HOLY SHIT!
ok so I barely skimmed it at all but I saw nell

is that nell as in advance wars nell

if so,

HOT.
'"cool lets be friends." said andy as he gave donatello his wrench and together they built
a dispenser.'

i laughed the most at this
Quote: i made a new story. iwas sititjng here with my griflriend And together we wrote this. its very romantic

warning if you dont like rape of anal stay away from reading this!!!
its about naruto and king dedede enjoy!!!!!
one curious day in the land of the ninjas naruto was jumping through the forest!!!!! wow sakura it looks like a nice day " he said. "yeah....sure whatever" said sakura who was dreaming about sasuke. she didnt give a shit about what naruto said. she just coudldngt stop thingking abotu sasuke and was in love with him but not really because notw he was a bad guy in shopdouden. "gee sakuewra did you eat bitch flakes this morning believe it geeeez" said naruto. "no" said sakura. "woudl you two jusgtt shut the hell up!!!!! shouted kakashi "were on a mission here to retrieve chogee"

meanwhile in another palce ummmmm in dreamland there was a pink fuzzball named kirby. he was really cute and he liked to suck things. epspecially king dededededededededededededee. "oh my god girl dont stop" said king dedede "dont stop suckin" he was pretty happy because there was a lot of sucking going on near dededes crotch. his maid was vaccuming his throne. his maidde was kind of cute it was a purplke smail man and he had a beard and he wheld a vaccum and it sucked a lot. because thats what vaccums do. king dededede was sick of botherign kirby because dedede liekd power. but he didnt feel like power he felt like sex today. but he didnt wantr his maid to know because he was not turned on by his maid. he was turned on by little boys. like ninjas.

so naruto and hsi dsteam of people were jumping throwgu the forest liek they do every episode "hey guys i think i see the enemty" kakashis dog pero said "yeah i think thats them but i think we shoudl jeep a low profile" "good plan " said shikamaru. shikau meru was on the quest buyt he want with the team he just was boed so he came along becouse he thoughty it would be ncioe. lookout fsaid sakura and dagers flew out and hit everybody in the back of the head and tHEY ALL died believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aurto woke up in the black orom and he was scared. sakuraaaaaaaahe wasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said naruto "where are yuioooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu" his voicefe echoed throughg the hallds of black. he was scareder now. oh no what do i do said naruto "all i have is my rfrog wallet i nhave no map believe it what do i do oh no" he sat down and cried. "chill out dog" said parappa the rapper. oh my god it was rpaprpapa the rapepr! he was suddently appeared to the narutp in the darkplace and they weares all scared together. where am i!!!! said parapap. "dog im scared!!! believe it" said naruto and he shivered and got close to pararppa"all we have is each other" said parappa "i think wellk lmake it through if we really really try" "man i am so hungur said" naurot "i coudld go for some reamen right nowbelieve it naruto then missed iruka sensei and wanted to eat with him. and then naruto was really sad and began to cry "ill never get ome alive " said naruto while his eyes tears leiked aquaducks. don"t worry" said parappa ":thign will be ok if we stick togethrer" and then he hugged naruto and patted him on the back. "ohh......dog" said naruto whats your name " imy name is parappa the rappaa" and im a hot dog" said parapaa. yeah he said this because he was really horny right now!!!! but he just met narut owas was al ittle shy. so e had to keep it on the download. "hey maybe if we stay together we
will be really warme tyhats what kakaashi sensei told me in band practice" said naruto "yeah that sounds like a doog idea" said paappara. and they huged and walked at the same time to make sure they didnt step on any mice. and
then they sat down because naruto was getting really scared and parappa could feel the rears on his sleeve. i mean tears anyway naturo was really shaking and was really scared. and so parappa though "maybe he will feel better if
i kiss him on the cheek" and then parappa did this and naruto said "ohhhhhh parappa believe it" and sayt on parappas lap and took off his shirt. "oh h h h i mgetting so excited " said parappa "i like mninajs" and then they were intensely making
out. the passeon bectween the two was mighty and the boners were hard. and they were very veiny. because in a minute or two parappas large dog penis slid out of his pants "ohhhhhhhh nice dick believe it" said naruto and then parappa
couldnt take it anymore. he flipped offver naruto and stuck his raging memebr into narutos anus. "yOU CAN CALL ME PARAPPA THE RAPER!!!!!!" Said parappa and threusted away. oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh "said naruto "i dont like this im scared stop stop stoooooop" and he didnt liked what parappa was doing so he turned around and used kagebunshin no utsu on parappas penis andf then 300 narutos appeared and then naruto had an idea. they all turned into sexy jutsu naruto and they all started sucking parappas cock which was covered in shit.and it was delicious because it really wasnt shit because you see, ninjas dont make poop they put chocolate in their ass and they walk afound the ninj country in naruto and it often looks kind of gross because they look like really gross due to anal osmosis but its not that bad really. its chocolate!!! their butts dont stink!!!!!!!!believe it "cool!!" said parappa after he learned this fact" "my dick smells like cocolate" and then parappa licked his dick with the sexy naruko army and they were really excited. and then before you knew it naruto punched parappa in the chin and called him a bitch turned him over and then stuck his whole hand in parappas butt while tickling his balls. naruto used the power of the ninajs to forcefully force his hand in and out of parappas butthole and was really getting angry because he was getijng tparaed and he was angry because he wanted to exact rengeve.r and then with all his might he gathered wind chakra in parappas butthpole and then with all his depressiion he turned into the demon fox!!!! believe it and was really mad!!!! and the naruto did it. heis hand was so burning that he got angry and shot a rasengan into parappas butt but he had two narutos and he was running. and he shouted " ODAMAAAAAAAA RASENGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" SAID nauro and he made a REALLY BIG BALL OF ENERGY AND parappas insides blew up and it was amazing!!!! a lightshow believe it!!!!! and then afterward parappa laid there almost dead but he was ok because he had anal pleasure sa pleasure he always wanted since he was a pup. and parappa was so happy that he made a rap

yo im a happy dog now i aint gonna clown
i met a ninja and he was cool aint kiddin ya
and he was neat and i stuck my pink meat
into his asshole, and yo it was nice bro
and he yelled and twisted and shit was so wicked
but he wised up kid, and it was cool what he did
he got angry,m turned me over and he slammed me and
he took his hand and put wind in it and then he sinned
and then it blew me up and then i almost died but then i looked in his eyes and said sup!!!!!!!!
thank you very much this is parappa with naruto collabin on the track

and then naruto was happyed and he was cool. and his bandanda flew in the breeze. you were a good popponent believe it" said narut oand he shookthe dogmans hand. "oh i belive it" alight said parappa and then they went their ways. naruto dissapeared in a ball of smoke like he ususally does in the tv show and appeared in the leaf village.
he was like whoa guys believe it and sakura said "wherre were you we saved chogeefre" and then sakura punched naruto in the back of the head and naruto spun for miles. he hated this and walked back to the village "we missed you man" said kakashi and sai at the same time" hey "dweeb" said shikamaru "i could have came back and done the same mission like 30000000 times with all the time you took man naruto man your such a drag" and shikamaru sighed. "well im happy to be back home with all my friends said naruto!!!! believe it and then he looked to them and he was glad. you can believe it

the ned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
i love you and your girlfriend kosheh lets do a threesome
because this is incredible