Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
read my fanfictions!!!!
this is a story about jake and will from advance wars. hope u like it then i will post more. bye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will and jake were lyaying on the sidewalk of starbucks when will said hey ithink we are a lot alike. i think you are cure. i think we should do it.
u think so? said jake
yeuah man i think ur pretty hot. said will
ok said jake
so will whipped out his anti-tank gun and slapped it onto jakes black hole cannon. "word" jake said "i think this is a pretty groovin' step bro"
"this is just the begigning" said will as he ripped off jakes shirt and pressed his frail womeanly figure against the warm saidewalk on a summer day. "ut pretyy cool but i have to go see grit" ajake said. "sorry but i gota bouce cya man" and then jake left.

will was sad. he was bummed out because he found the perfect man and he just walkede away out of his life. then gage and his lockes of blue hair walked up to waill " hey man its been awhile since the war i like the green grass and the starbucks we are talking in front of here wow i sure love arabica blend coffee"
"yeah i feel ya man" said will as he stroked gages shins "whoa man what're you doing?" said gage as he pulled away sharply from wills advances

"i wasnt kidding when i said i feel ya man because i just did". said will
"cool" said gage. "i dont like the conscirpusously of theis starbucks locations i think we should go sumwhere a little more private!!!" said gage.
"sure" said will. "lets go to the military bases i will see isabella there and she will reccoemndy us a good place to make love. oh gage i am i nlove with yuour blue hair"

and then they walked. they walked alot. until they found a jeep. they got in the jeep will took command of the gun shot some zombies and when they got to the military base they saw lin. "you better not be up to anything weird you two i remember gage was part of the lazurian military. i think he might be here to steal our intel!"
"nope, said " will. "he is here to steal my virginity". "oh okay" said lin "isabella is down the hall see her for a room and a bunker to get a cot to make friends"

ok

so will and gage walked down the hall holding hands until they saw brennger. "whatre u 2 sires up to" said brenner. "oh nothing" said will "we are hungry though do you have any chicken wraps left over from lunch in the miss hall?"
"no" said brenner "why am i talking to you i am dead"
and then brenner was a zombie. "oh s***!!!!!" said gage "brenner is a zomby!" sad will and he was scared. too scared in fact will took out a water gun filled with acid and shot the brenner zombie until he melted. "help im meltingggggggggggg rrrrrrrrrrrr brainssssssssssss" said brenner as he melted and was hungry for brains.

"
ok we have the barracks to ourselves" said will and gage who were happily embraced. "oh no u dont" said tiffany or was it liselotte yes i think the goth loli tall one was liselotte anyway for the sake of this fanfiction i think i will call her liselotte.
liselotte said "i like you two boys in the same room i think you should take off your clothes and love"
"i couldnt agree any more than i do with you said will: " "ok" said gage
"stop!!!!!" said isabella "i think two men should have the right to privacy within their own quarters therefore i have prepared a bed for you in the barracks room where you sleep. and then i think you should have some breakfast with us in the morning do you like waffles with blueberries or strawberries because ithses are the kind of waffles that i like to make?"
"i like apple cinnamon and chocolate chips on mine" said will
"i like the blood of a rat mixed with whipped cream on mine" said gage. gage was manly
"ok we are getting off topic theres your room go have yourselves" said isabella. "yey' said will as he and gage locked arms and walked to the barracks room where they sleep.

love scene dont read if 18+ please.
"will i am getting so hot i want to take my clothes off ffor you" said gage. "yes i agree" said will "my clothes are all torn i think i should probably change adter this love" and then they took off their shirts
will sat on gages lap and kissedh im passionately and rubbed his boyis hfingers thoough his hair "oh, baby you are so irresistible" said will. "mmmm" said gage as he rubbed wills tight buttocks. the room steamed up like an oven because of the tense excitement in the room.

"i love u said" will
"i luve you too" said gage
"lets do it"
"ok"

and then wills quivering hips shook at the sight of gages twelve gage as his little soldier entered wills rig. wills rig did not build airports or ports they only built love for gage. the room was getting steamy and liselotte was looking into the window while furioisly rubbing her hands togethers "omg" said she
taking their time the lovely two couple synced their motions and will gasped for air as gage silenced him with his rifle. (i mean this metaphorically because will i s not dead but in lvoe Rawr~) will could barely keep his excitement and neither could gage before gage shot a round into the bakc of wills neck
"mmmmmmm" said will he was so full that he couldnt take another bite of gages shotgun because they were not actually having sex (ok i lied they were plz dont ban me) aand then gage gently stroked wills cheeks because he loved him and wills cheeks were rosy because he was so deeply in love with gage.
gage was like "will u are my dreamboat" and will was like "i feal the same for u baby" and so then they layed there as two become one.

the next morning liselotte was banging a pan "wkae up sleepyheads!" said liselotte. "mmmmmm its too early" said will.
will put gages pants on. gage put wills shirt on. they looked like a really cute couple with matching clothing. but it wasnt really matching they were just wearing each other's clothes. it looked really cute.
"its time for breakfast Heart" said liselotte. "please go to the mess healL" and then the three walked to the mess hall. but they didnt know a party was happening. they opened the door and everyone shouted SURPRISSEEEEEEE!!! happy birthday gage
and then everyone from every army was there including zombie brenner and sigismundo and waylon and lin and tasha and penny. andy from advance wars wasthere too. even marth shoud up for the party he was really excited and brought his sister along. they all cut a big cake.

will was a little sad because he forgot about gage's birthday. so he walked up to gage and said "gage baby im so sorry i forgot to buy you a pretsent"
"dont worry" said gage, "i had the best present that life could ask for. that present, will, is you". "oh my god gage i love you so much," said will. and gage said "baby, i love you too. i know i am incapable of emotion becasue i served so many years in the military but i really have to say that i do feel a lot of love for you. because you are everything a soldier boy could ask for."
"oh.......gage......." said will as the two locked lips. everyone clapped because they were so happy.

they went home that day. then on the way home they saw drake. "arrrrr" said drake "i made ye a boat for you to live and love on" "thanks drake" said will and gage. the two sailed away with drake as their captain and they lived happily ever after.

the end???
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Sonikku

Messages In This Thread
read my fanfictions!!!! - by Kosheh - 10-15-2009, 07:25 PM
RE: read my fanfictions!!!! - by Flame - 10-15-2009, 07:26 PM
RE: read my fanfictions!!!! - by MoneyMan - 10-15-2009, 07:28 PM
RE: read my fanfictions!!!! - by Gollum - 10-15-2009, 07:37 PM
RE: read my fanfictions!!!! - by Ark Kuvis - 10-15-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: read my fanfictions!!!! - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 10-16-2009, 12:38 AM