Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Official Rock Band (Main Titles/Spin-offs/DLC/Network) Discussion
Not really. Isn't it common sense to think when someone calls something better that it's a matter of their opinion that the said thing is better?

Ray, get off of everyone's dicks. It's very easy to tell that they are just speaking their opinion and there was really no reason to to go all "DURRHURR UR WRONG CUS UR OPINION" on everyone when no one is even stating facts in the first place? Except for maybe Camo for giving us the news but really this whole thread is just one opinion after another. Just cause you don't agree doesn't mean that they are wrong and your right. Maybe only to you it does because after all it's your opinion.

Ok first thing I want you to do is learn to tell when something is an opinion or not without the words "I think/I Believe/My thoughts" in the sentence. The next thing I want you to do is really stop getting on everyone's dicks for how they say their opinion. This isn't spamhaul and so this is really considered flaming. Do this again and I WILL warn you for flaming.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Rock Band (1/2/Lego/Beatles/Unplugged/DLC/Network) Discussion - by Maxpphire - 08-28-2009, 05:34 AM