Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official Rock Band (Main Titles/Spin-offs/DLC/Network) Discussion
I find the guitar hero notes for guitar, and especially the HOPO's easier to read (the middle is glowing), rather than the rockband ones. However, the rock band rectangular notes do work alot better with the drums, as you have said.

GH5 has a very nice increase in the quality of visuals (re: complete overhaul of current graphics and engine), and the fact that it can support a band of any 4 instruments (any combination) will mean that it will again sell outsell Rock Band.

Looking back, i'm glad Activision bought neversoft and made the split between HMX's guitar hero's and neversoft's, as now they are competition and competition always brings out the best in people (in this case video games) :>

EDIT:
Clutch - I'd rather have alot of new songs to try(most i've never heard before), and more than double the amount, then songs i've heard before and that are going to get boring reasonably fast(Rise against dlc on world tour did this for me >:
[Image: raytheon.png]
[Image: Huntsman125.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Rock Band (1/2/Lego/Beatles/Unplugged/DLC) Discussion - by Raytheon - 07-25-2009, 06:39 PM