Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Super Amazing Ultra Fighter 2 Omega Advanced! Deluxe Edition!
Wow, it suddenly got interesting in here. First off I'd like to thank everyone for all they've tried to help with.

The Raytheon Experience, I agree with what Mr. Buttbutt said. I think the axe seems more battle ready in the way I have him holding it. As for the standing pose, I think I'm capable of standing like that. Perhaps though I should try to straighten him out some. As for the muscle comment, I don't know what I'll do with it. I've gotten comments that I don't exagerate things enough, while others say too much. I don't mind it looking like he is a tad too fat though. He is an Asgardian warrior. Every day he feasts after battle, probably not too healthy =P

Kira, I will have axe moves. That punch move is the only move I have made, and thought it would be a good first test attack. I may or may not keep it, nothing is ever set in stone. Also I think a punch attack will just be cool. I mean only real men go around punching out dudes in a battle of weapons =P
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Amazing Ultra Fighter 2 Omega Advanced! Deluxe Edition! - by Jappio - 07-12-2009, 12:03 AM