Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Official Rock Band (Main Titles/Spin-offs/DLC/Network) Discussion
Quote:Hey gang,

Sorry for the delay. Various technical difficulties prevented us from posting the DLC at 10am like we usually do. We're new to this whole "internets" thing, and we appreciate your patience. Here's the DLC for the week of 6/16 for those that haven't already seen the press release (and solid HMX confirmation of the DLC for the week of 6/16 for those that have already seen the press release.

Songs:
Evanescence - Bring Me to Life
Evanescence - Call Me When You’re Sober
Evanescence - Weight of the World
Spinal Tap - Back from the Dead
Spinal Tap - Rock ‘n’ Roll Nightmare
Spinal Tap - Saucy Jack
Spinal Tap - Warmer Than Hell

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as part of the “Spinal Tap Pack” and the “Evanescence Pack” or as individual tracks for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 systems.

Price:
$1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track and $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points) for "Evanescence Pack" and $6.99(560 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Spinal Tap Pack”

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change **

Release Date:
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 (Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360®)
Thursday,June 18, 2009 (PlayStation®Store)

Wowie. Well, I can honestly say I'm more disappointed than I thought I would be.

When I saw that Evanescense was gonna be released, my thoughts were "Oh god no"(songs are very predictable as well); then, when I saw Spinal Tap, my thoughts were "Ooh! Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight plz" but was let down by a pack of songs of a new album of theirs.

Well, I can always hope for a good announcement next Friday.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Rock Band (1/2/Lego/Beatles/Unplugged) Discussion - by Camo - 06-12-2009, 10:39 AM