Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Amazing Ultra Fighter 2 Omega Advanced! Deluxe Edition!
Well then, I'd like to call this an update, but honestly it isn't. I see it more as a glorified bump. I can't stand though just letting my theads go inactive for so long. For over the last weak I got almost no work done. The few sprites I did were crappy as all heck. I also plain couldn't get in the mood to sprite. I decided though I was only wallowing in self pity and decided to just start spriting again. For whatever reason walking sprites are tough. I made this so far. I know it needs more frames, and I know I'm missing stuff like the shield and axe head. I will get all those things added. Just wanted to bump with a little show of what I'm doing.

Thanks guys for the critique on the previous stuff.

Kosheh, you make a good point. I will probably change up the move command to something else. It's probably best I do too because I myself am no good at shoryukens anyways, and I don't want to be incapable of using the attack =P

Cooltrainer♂ Tyvon, I will do my best to work on that. I'll probably add more leaning into the waste, and work on that footing. Also another frame or two.

Zee, I realize the punch seems ridiculous. This game won't be too serious though. One of our characters will have a "Kitten Bomb Attack" I don't even know what that means yet, but it's sure to be crazy. So I realize realistically that no warrior like himself would throw a punch like that, but that's part of the inside joke, he's suppose to be pretty dumb and stupid, so it wouldn't be too odd to see him do something like that =P

Also I noticed how two of you commented that I haven't used the axe yet. Bare in mind that I have only done one move, well technically three I suppose. Raizou will use his axe and more. I did the punch first for no reason other than I felt like it. It was a good way to test my skills in movement. I'm not trying to exactly complain about your critique, I just found it funny that you possibly assumed he wouldn't be using the axe =P

[Image: Raizouwalk.gif]

[Image: RaizouWalking.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Amazing Ultra Fighter 2 Omega Advanced! Deluxe Edition! - by Jappio - 06-03-2009, 09:46 PM