Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Who remembers the rumours about this aaages ago?
(05-24-2009, 07:33 PM)Badassbill Wrote:
(05-23-2009, 02:26 AM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: cool. popular opinion is now proof of subjective quality and dictator of both truth and opinion

99% of people who go against the mainstream are either doing it to appear different, or are mislead by a previous personal bias.

So pretty much, yea.

then I guess I am in the 1% who is giving his honest opinion because I was honestly pretty excited for metroid prime and I found it was really boring as metroid did not translate into 3D very well!

but its ok bab you cant always be right

ps fuck off I wasn't even trying to incite rage, I didn't even think twice before posting "shitty" and honestly wasn't giving half a fuck about reactions I was just asking when the shit they are going to make classic metroid again because i enjoy classic metroid!!!!!! ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u noob

thx4blowinouttaproportion

Quote:Zero Mission plays exactly like Super Metroid, grats

edit: in fact zero mission is literally just the original metroid with the super metroid engine and some boss redos and about 5% extra content
you're joking, right
The physics are completely and totally different, They don't even control the same. Trust me on this one I am uh
probably more acquainted with Super metroids physics then I should be
and i guess "new level with a bunch of stuff in it" counts as 5%??
[/quote]

yeah bear in mind metroid games are p. short so I guess 5% would cover that level

ok fine its more like 20% or

shut up i dont care
[Image: pixelxcore.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who remembers the rumours about this aaages ago? - by Nystre - 05-28-2009, 11:36 AM