The VG Resource

Full Version: Who remembers the rumours about this aaages ago?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
when I read Metroid I thought they finally announced the Metroid movie.
damn you Nintendo and your distinguished gentleman NEW WII CONTROL games
I got 10 bucks that Microsoft will do a trilogy thing like this with Halo. lol

Anyway, this looks promising for those that never had a chance to play it. I'm not all excited for it because I already played it.
(05-22-2009, 11:56 AM)Star/Starpower Wrote: [ -> ]I got 10 bucks that Microsoft will do a trilogy thing like this with Halo. lol

Halo and Halo 2 HD would be epic, but since Bungie left Microsoft I don't see it happening anytime soon.
Quote:multiplayer
fucking yes
Actually I remember. Nintendo was going (or is going) to re-release a bunch of their own GC games with Wii control, that's why I decided to wait before buying Prime and Prime 2 (I skipped GC, Wii is my first Nintendo console (handheld doesn't count)), so for me is going to be a 100% new experience Big Grin

Halo trilogy pack? Why not? C'mon people, is easy money. It does make sense. Just release a trilogy bungle or a collector's edition for profit. Cash cow, their interest.
I'm not referring to the NPC range, but the fact that Nintendo were going to make a special edition box set.
great now how about going back to making metroid games that aren't shitty first person shooters
(05-22-2009, 01:53 PM)Nystre Wrote: [ -> ]great now how about going back to making metroid games that aren't shitty first person shooters

I agree. As unfond as I am of the older metroid games, they blow the FPS versions out of the water.
Is it online multiplayer or offline?
I was going to re-buy my Echos since I lent it to somebody and then they moved away.

I think I'll wait until this hits the secondhand store and buy it for the same price I'd buy this.
(05-22-2009, 01:53 PM)Nystre Wrote: [ -> ]shitty

[Image: mp.png]
Uh, okay? It was a post, I wasn't really making a point or anything and there really didn't need to be any incentive to prove me wrong.

I do not like Metroid as an FPS game because it does not feel like Metroid to me, and I was simply asking when they're going to start making classic metroid again, if ever.
(05-22-2009, 11:51 AM)Rival Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]when I read Metroid I thought they finally announced the Metroid movie.

you honestly want another gaming series ruined by hollywood's bullshit?

also I might get this, seeing it has multiplayer
(05-22-2009, 03:54 PM)Nystre Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, okay? It was a post, I wasn't really making a point or anything and there really didn't need to be any incentive to prove me wrong.

I do not like Metroid as an FPS game because it does not feel like Metroid to me, and I was simply asking when they're going to start making classic metroid again, if ever.
they'll go back to it when Halo and Killzone turn into classic metroid games

Metroid is now a FPS so nintendo has a way to compete with the other companies in that area

they're failing horribly but they still want to feel like they have a chance
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5