Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros
Please a much more customizable Stage Builder. Too much restrictions goddamn.

Bring back Board the Platforms, but still having Break the Targets. One being oriented by level-dificulty and another one being character-specific.

Bring back Race to the Finish in a new, original way.

Tripping is shit and pointless.

Some Assist Trophies work like Pokeballs. I don't agree with this, I think that ATs should be some sort of CPU character with very limited movements and attacks in which they follow you/an enemy and supports you/fuck with them. Ray MK-III and Grey Fox did this well. While Pokémons, they just cast a powerful attack and dissapear, like they always do.
Example of two ATs that I think would be nice: Protoman, would follow you and shield you from enemy attacks, as long as he's not in midair, that he draws his shield back. He also shoots his cannon if you're standing still for a bit. Tails, would follow you and mimmick your directional movements. Deals damage to enemies when he spin-jumps, and can fly and carry you if you are blown out of the stage, as long as you're not heavily blown.

Subspace Emissary is shit.
Give us something like the Weapon Master mode of Soul Calibur, in which you can choose a stage and play some missions. Be it something new like a platformer stage, just like in Melee's Adventure Mode, an Event Match mission, or a boss battle, that after beating them, they would become Assist Trophies, the only few Assist Trophies that doesn't work like ATs, but Pokemons, doing a very strong attack and leaving.

New Final Smashes, for nearly everybody. For formula renewal purposes.

I like the floaty-like gameplay of Brawl, makes it look more like SSB64. Maybe putting a Turbo button just like in SSF2T, shifting the floaty properties of the characters to a heavier, and much more agile one, making battles more like Melee's.
Stage events and items would also be slightly faster as well.

A game much more like SSB64, I like the ambientation of the game.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros - by Rökkan - 04-25-2009, 04:57 PM