The VG Resource

Full Version: what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I know there's been like, a million smash bros topics already, but don't you think we should discuss what can be improved upon the next one now? I for one say we should. But lets try to avoid anything like "completely new characters or stages that did not once appear in one SSB game".

Here's my views on what should be in for the new smash bros:

-Bring back characters like Mewtwo and Roy from Melee, those characters were fun to play as, far as any character that is a clone from melee can always have a revised move set.

-Bring back classic mini games like Board the Platforms and Get to the exit, honestly we should have a little more variety then just Break the targets.

-Get rid of tripping, there is absolutely no need for it and the fact we don't need it happening every 200 steps

-Bring back all the techniques that were in melee, it'd make it a little more fun to add all the shit that could be pulled off in melee. If that's a problem for beginners to take on more expert players there can always be a mode where techniques can be disabled

-Better online play

those are my ideas for the next smash.

Everyone elses ideas ready for next SSB ready for lanch in 3, 2, 1 gogogo
- Everything.
(04-24-2009, 07:59 PM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]- Everything.
that sums it up.
(04-24-2009, 07:59 PM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]- Everything.

the moment i saw this topic i wanted to write this
ditch all of the playable characters except Kirby, get rid of multiplayer, change the gameplay to be exactyly like a kirby game, replace all of the enemies with kirby enemies, call the game kirby wii
that would own
I'd say, first off, give Sonic fucking better skills. Like, every attack has to do with the homing attack. WTF, I thought it would be better. GAH.

Also, they need to make a better challenges menu. More challenges, and less bullshit stuff that you'll never use like random trophies for things you don't give a crap about.
People complain too much that Brawl isn't Melee.

I for one am glad they got rid of those cheap overused techniques.
(04-24-2009, 11:02 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]People complain too much that Brawl isn't Melee.

I couldn't agree more!
Bring Mewtwo back.
Make the story line more Captain N orientated.
Better online.
on the DS
get rid of the floaty gameplay and speed the gameplay back up to be more like melee
make air dodging adctually make you travel in the direction you dodge again
BRING BACK ROY AND MEWTWO >:I
oh and young link can come too

Instead of making clones, just make NEW MOVESETS
More Mewtwo, less tripping, better online.
(04-24-2009, 11:02 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]People complain too much that Brawl isn't Melee.
I was complaining that meelee wasn't *64.
also yes get rid of the tripping that was stupid
Yes, I am agreeing about this tripping stuff. Sad Or at least make it much less often.

if only techniques was the only thing that was excluded from brawl then maybe I wouldn't be complaining about brawl, but it's not just the techniques.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11