Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
STAR V.S. RIDGE TROOPA DUEL DISCUSSION-Duel starts today!
Thank you so much on that list on spells. It helps out alot. Big Grin
(04-22-2009, 08:19 PM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: Wait... Wait. I don't have the same advantage you do, Star. You know, those two days off tomorrow and Friday? I'm in school. Two days spriting for you = two days of school for me. Makes a HUGE dif.

If this is really the case, then... IMO, it's fair if the date is at least moved to Friday. I most likely won't be able to sprite a single thing tomorrow either, I'm crammed with schoolwork until the weekend.

As far as what I'm going to sprite... I'm second-guessing myself. As I said I want to sprite Macho, but I'm fairly certain I won't win if I choose him. I need someone with detail, yet limited rotations. And, unfortunately, despite the fact that he might look amazing Cortez would be mostly rotations.

In other words, I'm stumped.
Oh yeah! I forgot, other schools have to go 5 days a week. X_x My bad and my sincere apologizes! You are right, it should be moved to Friday. I've been having like 3 subjects a day for homework this week so I know how you feel with the homework cramming in.

As for what to sprite..I wish I could help you out on that but I'm bust reading this book for English at the moment. I'll try to come up with a list of complex characters(like Cortez) for you to sprite tomorrow. Don't stress yourself out too much on this. Also just so you know, Cortez is possible to make without rotations if you still want to do him.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR V.S. RIDGE TROOPA DEATHMATCH- Tickets sold out! D: - by Star - 04-22-2009, 08:53 PM