Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
STAR V.S. RIDGE TROOPA DUEL DISCUSSION-Duel starts today!
You sure about the new topic thing? Well wait...after thinking about it...yeah that would be best to do.

Now about your question on who would be a better choice(though this is coming from your opponent lol): I'd say Cortez. He is a very detailed character and it would be hard for me to match a character with that amount of detail. Hard to animate though..it would be mostly rotations. Tongue
Macho is also a good choice, but could be easily beaten in detail. Animation though is another thing. It wouldn
't be just rotations like Cortez. If done right, he could have amazing and flawless poses.

So, I'd say go with Macho Grubba. But, that's just me.

I've been asking for some voting on who to sprite at other places so I might as well ask here as well, who of the following should I sprite?
Bugaboom
Dino Piranha
Tubba Blubba
Smithy
Crystal King

Decided not to include Petey Pirahna or Cackletta for they've been already made in previous M&L games.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR V.S. RIDGE TROOPA DEATHMATCH- Tickets sold out! D: - by Star - 04-21-2009, 05:40 PM