Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Doodles and Finished Pieces
[Image: handz.png]
dunno how to draw eitherShy
but i hope this helps
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
After a hard day's work of trying to make cloud journey I started to draw pictures.

[Image: 10923892.png]
Fat me, I'm fat.

[Image: clown.png]
CLOWN JOURNEY

[Image: asdtp.png]
inside joke..

[Image: 33846251.png]
For my girlfriend.

[Image: starr.png]
This is what Starpower looks like.

[Image: tyvon.png]
Tyvon Touchdown.
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Oh you~ Showing the world my true face!
[Image: snapshotofme2e.png]

I just wanna to stop by and cough up something
ACK HACK
[Image: cloudkid.png]
Credit goes to the nice fellow that posted above me for the Cloud Journey and DreamShow productions logo
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

[Image: bluefaces.png]
I want to make a Gunstar Heroes fancomic one day~ ( well actually I did but I didn't finish it )
[Image: apictureofgreen.png]
There we go.
[Image: THENEWSIGNATURE.png]
Thanked by: Kitsu, Maxpphire
[Image: X4kaB.png]

I goofed again so I'm not finishing this : )
Even though you said you "goofed off", I still think it looks great. It definitely shows your huge improvement on your sense of anatomy; that's why I like it so much. Keep at it man!
I also like it because it shows a little bit of your work progress and it's interesting.

Also, Drakocat, that would be cool to see! I like your drawing style.

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by: Maxpphire, Gwen
Thanks! ^^
Now for something different
[Image: minjoaaaggghhhh.png]
A MINJO ( Banjo Tooie )
And without effects!
[Image: minjoaaaggghhhhnoeffect.png]

I really hate how one hand is bigger than the other though >:I
What do you use to color your stuff with? And for the effect on the first one? My first digital coloring job ever was with the cloud kid in the Cloud Journey promo lol I'm trying to learn more on how to do it. Digital painting is intense!
I like the insane look you gave the Minjo. And it's fine if one hand is bigger than the other, it's the Banjo world. Anything is possible there! Tongue jk The effects on it really bring it out.

Speaking of painting..onto the more traditional stuffs.
[Image: blehp.png]
SANTA, WHAT THE HELL YOU DOIN CREEPIN IN MY LIVING ROOM?!

(12-14-2010, 01:39 PM)Star/Starpower Wrote: What do you use to color your stuff with? And for the effect on the first one? My first digital coloring job ever was with the cloud kid in the Cloud Journey promo lol I'm trying to learn more on how to do it. Digital painting is intense!
I like the insane look you gave the Minjo. And it's fine if one hand is bigger than the other, it's the Banjo world. Anything is possible there! Tongue jk The effects on it really bring it out.

I use Paint.NET and a bunch of plugin's I found on their forums, like Glow and outline.
Thanked by:
(12-14-2010, 02:24 PM)~Drakocat~ Wrote: I use Paint.NET and a bunch of plugin's I found on their forums, like Glow and outline.

Gotta show me your tricks on Paint.NET sometime, I usually have no bloody clue how what goes where. Every other tutorial on DA is usually for photo$hop or "Easy" Paint Tool Sai.

Some strange, creepy thing I doodled in art class which came from supposed work of anatomy.

[Image: bloody_hell__by_gaiax2-d34vts1.jpg]
Thanked by:
(12-14-2010, 05:09 PM)Gaia Wrote:
(12-14-2010, 02:24 PM)~Drakocat~ Wrote: I use Paint.NET and a bunch of plugin's I found on their forums, like Glow and outline.

Gotta show me your tricks on Paint.NET sometime, I usually have no bloody clue how what goes where. Every other tutorial on DA is usually for photo$hop or "Easy" Paint Tool Sai.

Some strange, creepy thing I doodled in art class which came from supposed work of anatomy.

[Image: bloody_hell__by_gaiax2-d34vts1.jpg]
East side.
Keeping it real.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
Star your avatar is awesome
makes me want to spritefag again ;__;
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by: Star
Thank you sir rabidboy : D It's just a lil taste of some of the animation for Cloud Journey.
And yes, you should sprite again! NOW.

EDIT:
Geez I got so many thanks for my stuff aofnnf
Thank you guys. You are all awesome! I'm glad to know that my first digital coloring got that many thanks

Thanked by:
[Image: f08806.jpg]
First day working on color pencils in drawing I
[Image: 2vuf3f7.jpg]
Colored Pencil project, totally fucked up on the tentacle on our right.
I'm still happy with it though.

Hopefully Drawing II will be just as fun!

( I have one more project to post but I have to finish it yet. I think you'll find a few surprises in it Tongue)
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
[Image: oceyeball.png]