Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wreck-It Ralph models in DMK: Ripping help
3D Modelling 
Hi guys, I've heard about models from Wreck-It Ralph series will appear in the app of Disney "Magic Kingdoms" (Basically a clone of isometric construction games where you pay for the contents to build custom Disney parks). But the most curious thing is that in characters like Felix & Calhoun they have better designs than the crappy game from Wii/3DS.

[Image: 640?cb=20181117133326]

It also includes the characters from the sequel, Ralph Breaks the Internet:
[Image: 640?cb=20181117133440]
Could any of you download the .apk and then extract the data from the models of characters? It's that I have the feeling that someone would want to take advantage of the models to take it to the fanart of Deviantart, GMod & SFM. But the problem is that a season pass that will only last until December 21 of 2018, so it should be done as soon as possible.
Thanked by:
Try asking oo-fil-oo on deviantart
He ripped from this game not too long ago
I'd attempt if I had the time or a good device to rip from
Thanked by:
Ok, I have looked at his Deviantart profile and he have many ripped models, I will ask soon.
Thanked by:
The Magic Kingdoms version with Wreck-It Ralph just arrived. It will be time to download version 3.5.0g and extract the models.
Thanked by:
[Image: de4zvp9-8f7e3910-d6c0-4f79-8d8a-cfee3bf8d9bf.png]
Finally, the Wreck-It Ralph models from Magic Kingdoms are ripped. But no thanks to oo-fil-oo, but for a Kingdom Hearts fan called whitepaopu (link: https://www.deviantart.com/whitepaopu/ar...-854918973).
Thanked by:
(09-12-2020, 03:00 AM)ofihombre7 Wrote: [Image: de4zvp9-8f7e3910-d6c0-4f79-8d8a-cfee3bf8d9bf.png]
Finally, the Wreck-It Ralph models from Magic Kingdoms are ripped. But no thanks to oo-fil-oo, but for a Kingdom Hearts fan called whitepaopu (link: https://www.deviantart.com/whitepaopu/ar...-854918973).

There's no King Candy and Mr. KnowsMore. Right now, King Candy and Mr. KnowsMore are the two new characters. King Candy comes with his Turbo outfit, so that counts as three models that need to be ripped.
[Image: sr203c179eef7aws3.gif?ex=66372ad2&is=663...height=260]
Thanked by:
Because they weren't included in the game (Update: It was until I found out there was an update that included them for a limited time). Although now that King Candy is in Speedstorm, it's a matter of time before someone rips the model and someone else mods it to resemble the movie version.

Besides, I'm no longer very involved in the Wreck-It Ralph fandom, but rather in developing and releasing another project inspired by it.
Thanked by:
(Yesterday, 03:49 AM)ofihombre7 Wrote: Because they weren't included in the game. Although now that King Candy is in Speedstorm, it's a matter of time before someone rips the model and someone else mods it to resemble the movie version.

Besides, I'm no longer very involved in the Wreck-It Ralph fandom, but rather in developing and releasing another project inspired by it.

Hello! Long time no see (we've talked on YouTube before, but I was using the Turbo name)!

Ah, I see. That makes sense. I'm also trying to rip the King Candy model in Disney Speedstorm but still have no luck. I wish you good luck with your project! I'm interested in seeing the final result of your project.
Thanked by:
I started by releasing alphas and betas for people to try, and soon it will be in Early Access with more than half of the game in advance and as close as possible to the final version. More content will be added through updates.

Of course, you are the same user from Youtube, I remember & yesterday I took a look at your answers to questions.
Thanked by: Candylicious
(Yesterday, 04:06 AM)ofihombre7 Wrote: I started by releasing alphas and betas for people to try, and soon it will be in Early Access with more than half of the game in advance and as close as possible to the final version. More content will be added through updates.

Of course, you are the same user from Youtube, I remember & yesterday I took a look at your answers to questions.

So, what game is it that you are making? Do you have the link to it?

That's Turbo-tastic! You recognized me! Ah-ha-haaaa...!!! I hope you enjoyed the video!
Thanked by:
The clue is in my avatar, his name is Randy Qubit Pix-It. Check in Game development threads.

Ok, I make it easy for you, is in on this link: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-36179.html
Thanked by: