The VG Resource

Full Version: Wreck-It Ralph models in DMK: Ripping help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I've heard about models from Wreck-It Ralph series will appear in the app of Disney "Magic Kingdoms" (Basically a clone of isometric construction games where you pay for the contents to build custom Disney parks). But the most curious thing is that in characters like Felix & Calhoun they have better designs than the crappy game from Wii/3DS.

[Image: 640?cb=20181117133326]

It also includes the characters from the sequel, Ralph Breaks the Internet:
[Image: 640?cb=20181117133440]
Could any of you download the .apk and then extract the data from the models of characters? It's that I have the feeling that someone would want to take advantage of the models to take it to the fanart of Deviantart, GMod & SFM. But the problem is that a season pass that will only last until December 21 of 2018, so it should be done as soon as possible.
Try asking oo-fil-oo on deviantart
He ripped from this game not too long ago
I'd attempt if I had the time or a good device to rip from
Ok, I have looked at his Deviantart profile and he have many ripped models, I will ask soon.
The Magic Kingdoms version with Wreck-It Ralph just arrived. It will be time to download version 3.5.0g and extract the models.
[Image: de4zvp9-8f7e3910-d6c0-4f79-8d8a-cfee3bf8d9bf.png]
Finally, the Wreck-It Ralph models from Magic Kingdoms are ripped. But no thanks to oo-fil-oo, but for a Kingdom Hearts fan called whitepaopu (link: https://www.deviantart.com/whitepaopu/ar...-854918973).