Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Errors
How large is the file? That shouldn't be an issue but I suppose it's possible.

Edit: I just changed the error message. Can you try it again and post what it says?
Thanked by: Inthegrave
(04-27-2016, 06:53 PM)Petie Wrote: How large is the file? That shouldn't be an issue but I suppose it's possible.

Edit: I just changed the error message. Can you try it again and post what it says?

About 300 MB

The error message says "1"
Thanked by:
I had a feeling it was going to just say "1". This is almost definitely file size related. Try splitting it into two 150 MB parts and re-uploading.
Thanked by: Inthegrave
(04-27-2016, 07:49 PM)Petie Wrote: I had a feeling it was going to just say "1". This is almost definitely file size related. Try splitting it into two 150 MB parts and re-uploading.

I just checked and its actually 360 MB.
Thanked by:
Yeah, that's definitely too big. Try to keep them under 200 MB for the most part and you should be fine. That's not the actual limit so you have a small amount of breathing room but keeping them under 200 MB is ideal.
Thanked by: Inthegrave, Shade, Garamonde
(04-27-2016, 08:06 PM)Petie Wrote: Yeah, that's definitely too big. Try to keep them under 200 MB for the most part and you should be fine. That's not the actual limit so you have a small amount of breathing room but keeping them under 200 MB is ideal.

Uploaded the first part which was 167 MB and the second part which was 132 MB. It all worked out.

Also just so you know its not large because of music, I know to not include music. its large because of its 44.1 kHz sample rate.
Thanked by:
I made a mistake when adding the 3ds game "Sakurai Samurai: Art of the Sword" Sakurai should be "Sakura"
Thanked by:
Fixed! Please include the site you submitted to in the future though - makes those a lot easier to find!
Thanked by: Hallow
(05-04-2016, 10:36 PM)Petie Wrote: Fixed! Please include the site you submitted to in the future though - makes those a lot easier to find!

Thanks, will do.
Thanked by:
Hey, so today's my birthday and I saw on the birthday list my name pop up twice. My old account, "Durradon_Xylles", is still on here (I actually forgot about it until it popped up there). I was wondering if I could merge my old account with this one?
I like sunglasses. Sunglasses are cool.  B)
Thanked by:
Sure thing - can you just PM me the email address you used on the other account for verification purposes?
Thanked by:
I PM'd you. It's been a few years and I had a couple email accounts I don't use anymore, so if I'm mistaken I can give you the other one.
I like sunglasses. Sunglasses are cool.  B)
Thanked by:
Okay, we're all set. I'll PM you one last question and then go ahead with the merge.
Thanked by:
Oh, this is way overdue but...

Ads always appear on the left side, even after numerous cache clearings. It pretty much started happening right after the server move.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Screenshot? I'm not seeing that on my end. I know certain ads sometimes are coded poorly and move themselves out of place but, for the most part but I'm not seeing any of those at the moment either.
Thanked by: