Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project
could you add Ganondorf, I want to animate him with moves that actually look like is him rather than Falcons moves.

also Little Mac request, I want to make a figure of him.
Thanked by:
I will Ripped Models for SSB for Wii U
-Pac-Man
-Villager
Hello, i am fan of Video Games, i'm ripping Sprites, Models, Textures, and Sounds.
Thanked by:
(09-17-2015, 07:35 PM)SuperTVGRFan18496 Wrote: I will Ripped Models for SSB for Wii U
-Pac-Man
-Villager

Bad news is RTB's already ripped them. Good news is, you could submit them if you want. (if they're good at least)

Thanked by:
(09-17-2015, 08:34 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 07:35 PM)SuperTVGRFan18496 Wrote: I will Ripped Models for SSB for Wii U
-Pac-Man
-Villager

Bad news is RTB's already ripped them. Good news is, you could submit them if you want. (if they're good at least)
Gimme a couple of days for me to get some other things out of the way, and I'll submit 'em both to The Models Resource, along with Ness and Lucas.
Wow nice!! With people like you around we'll be making fast progress with this!

Thanks for all your work  Smile
Thanked by:
(09-20-2015, 08:29 PM)Rhythm Wrote: Wow nice!! With people like you around we'll be making fast progress with this!

Thanks for all your work  Smile

Thanks bro! I hope they get approved soon Cute
Edit: Roy is coming next also Smile
Thanked by:
Thanked by:
[Image: 3oEduVuAsde9E8A716.gif][Image: ness_stamp_by_yukidarkfan.png]
3DS Friend Code: 4098-7082-7654
Add me sometime. I've got Smash, Mario Kart, and a few others!
Thanked by:
(09-21-2015, 05:27 PM)supersmashball Wrote:

Mario == next
Thanked by: supersmashball, Ton
(09-21-2015, 05:27 PM)supersmashball Wrote:

Can you do Link next please! Smile
Thanked by:
Uhm...where do I download? It only links to this thread... :-/
Thanked by:
Ha, any reason you chose the mouth to be open for all of them? Good rips regardless

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
(09-23-2015, 06:49 AM)TrinitroMan Wrote: Uhm...where do I download? It only links to this thread... :-/
Right now, they're not accepted yet, so whenever that's done, I'll post the update. However if you'd like I can PM you a zip of the submission.
(09-23-2015, 12:05 PM)Pik Wrote: Ha, any reason you chose the mouth to be open for all of them? Good rips regardless
It was the easiest way to get a halfway decent render for them :p Didn't want to spend too much time on it Smile However I actually don't like Mewtwo and Fox's renders so I might redo them
Thanked by:
Wait, you can? Cool, would like to have Roy then. Cute
Thanked by: