The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings! It is I, Mystie, and as some of you may already know, I've begun to rip models from the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros. 4, all thanks to RTB's tools.

This is basically a thread where I will keep track of which SSB4 models we've uploaded, which ones are coming soon, and which ones people have requested. You may request up to three models at a time, but you cannot request any more until I've fulfilled your requests.

Model files
Model-importing script
Texture-converting script
OutDDS_Lossless texture fix QuickBMS script

Already up:

Requests:
I was planning on uploading Duck Hunt Duo and Mega Man, though. Sad

(02-04-2015, 12:41 PM)Mystie Wrote: [ -> ]I also hear that stages don't yet rip properly either.
I actually fixed that not too long after I said they weren't working, if you've got the most recent version of the script there shouldn't be any problems with that.
Could you rip Lucina, Lyn,and Shadow ?
(02-04-2015, 12:44 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2015, 12:41 PM)Mystie Wrote: [ -> ]I also hear that stages don't yet rip properly either.
I actually fixed that not too long after I said they weren't working, if you've got the most recent version of the script there shouldn't be any problems with that.

Oh really? Okay then, thanks for letting me know!

(02-04-2015, 02:16 PM)Pokechao Wrote: [ -> ]Could you rip Lucina, Lyn,and Shadow ?

Sure thing! Adding them to the list now!
It looks like the UVs/textures are messed up on Ashley's scarf (extending out of the bottom of the skull thingy).
Additionally, I'd like to request Sonic.
Duck Hunt Dog is in next set????... AWEWOME!!!!

Lyn added on requests???? AWESOME!!!!

I normally don't prefer human characters, but Lyn is my favourite Fire Emblem character, since she's one of the main protagonists on GBA version of game (she has her own story chapters), and she has the Mani Katti sword.
besides, Woman protagonists are uncommon to see (Aside of Lara Croft, Samus Aran, etc)
Um... Can I submit a model? I have the Shadow assist trophy model ready.

Info about the model:

Only 22 bones. They didn't need too many bones because he literally has only one animation.

Including all extra body groups (at least I think that's what they're called...), there are 4262 faces.

There is only one texture. While the Trophy version of this model has a normal map, the Assist Trophy doesn't even get one.

Certain parts of the model are extremely low-poly for some reason, especially compared to Sonic. Maybe they were just lazy.

The extra body groups are three different mouth types, four in total. They include a neutral mouth for each side, right-side open mouth, and right-side angry "teeth" mouth.
I'd like to see:

- Lucario
- Fighting Mii Team Brawler (if possible. I'm curious how the game handles Mii characters)
- Little Mac
May i Request

assist trophy Takamaru he looks really cool and i bet he will get a new game eventually

i beat the original as well

Next as well as two characters Pac-Man and Ness please
(02-04-2015, 08:29 PM)nobody231 Wrote: [ -> ]Um... Can I submit a model? I have the Shadow assist trophy model ready.

Info about the model:

Only 22 bones. They didn't need too many bones because he literally has only one animation.

Including all extra body groups (at least I think that's what they're called...), there are 4262 faces.

There is only one texture. While the Trophy version of this model has a normal map, the Assist Trophy doesn't even get one.

Certain parts of the model are extremely low-poly for some reason, especially compared to Sonic. Maybe they were just lazy.

The extra body groups are three different mouth types, four in total. They include a neutral mouth for each side, right-side open mouth, and right-side angry "teeth" mouth.

Fine with me. Feel free to submit Shadow yourself. Smile
(02-04-2015, 09:45 PM)Mystie Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2015, 08:29 PM)nobody231 Wrote: [ -> ]Um... Can I submit a model? I have the Shadow assist trophy model ready.

Info about the model:

Fine with me. Feel free to submit Shadow yourself. Smile

Thanks a lot! I'm waiting for it to pass.
I'll be looking forward to this thread, seems interesting.

Also, if I may request, is it possible to rip... items ? If that's the case, well, I would love every "new" SSB4 items (even if the Fire Bar is the only priority for myself)
The assist trophy of the Starman would be cool too, if possible ! :p
Just a reminder that we got textures from an unreleased game ready to be ripped any time!
[Image: asfFuOW.png]
[Image: 2YJGYSp.png]
Could I request Charizard please?
(02-05-2015, 06:41 AM)LJSTAR Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be looking forward to this thread, seems interesting.

Also, if I may request, is it possible to rip... items ? If that's the case, well, I would love every "new" SSB4 items (even if the Fire Bar is the only priority for myself)
The assist trophy of the Starman would be cool too, if possible ! :p

I haven't tried out items yet, but I'll be sure to rip some if I can.

(02-05-2015, 07:05 AM)Pik Wrote: [ -> ]Just a reminder that we got textures from an unreleased game ready to be ripped any time!
[Image: asfFuOW.png]
[Image: 2YJGYSp.png]

I'll be sure to rip the Wooly World stage. Wink