Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
I agree, the beginning of Naruto was fantastic, and i always want to re-read it due to nostalgia, but then im put off because it transitions so slyly and i never quite know where to stop and then i hit a point of i realise im reading something... not... good.... Very Sad
Thanked by: LittleYabiko
welp my body can't handle the cuteness of miss kobayashi's dragon maid.

but can you really blame me with how adorable it is?
[Image: x_athena_cvs2_by_jiyako-dbko3sq.gif][Image: felicia_cfe_hmm_by_jiyako-dbko3tp.gif][Image: ingrid_alt_by_jiyako-dbko3tl.gif]
Avatar art: ERIK96 (https://erik96.deviantart.com/)
Thanked by:
I just binged the first season of My Hero Academia (yes I watched the dub) a couple days ago at 12:00pm instead of making the intelligent decision to get some sleepUnsure... I thought it was pretty good. I don't usually watch a lot of anime and when I do, I'm generally fairly picky about what I watch, and this one was actually good. I'm interested in the future of the series.

It kind of reminds me of Naruto, but with a more like able main character (I'm not a fan of Naruto's attitude).
Thanked by: psychospacecow
Just watched the first Date A Live, it looked like it's focusing on Harem more than the Anime's Plot...
Thanked by: LittleYabiko
Did anybody see the trailer for the Castlevania anime?

[Image: sammyrms.png]
Thanked by: Dolphman, LittleYabiko
oh
I'm watching Little Witch Academia and Jojo, but I think I'll start watching Fate/Zero to have all my homework done for when Fate;GO will came out in the West.
               [Image: sig.gif] 
Thanked by: Shade
So is anyone else watching Dragon Ball Super? Its pretty good but mildly disappointing that Goten doesn't seem to be a character anymore Sad
Thanked by:
(06-03-2017, 10:50 AM)JewyB Wrote: So is anyone else watching Dragon Ball Super? Its pretty good but mildly disappointing that Goten doesn't seem to be a character anymore Sad

Considering that thay're airing non-stop DBZ since it first aired... No,
I know the series by heart at this point.
as far as I know, tho, it seems pretty faithful to the manga, so he doesn't have the Majin Buu saga neither filler episodes
Thanked by:
(06-03-2017, 11:13 AM)kendotlibero Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 10:50 AM)JewyB Wrote: So is anyone else watching Dragon Ball Super? Its pretty good but mildly disappointing that Goten doesn't seem to be a character anymore Sad

Considering that thay're airing non-stop DBZ since it first aired... No,
I know the series by heart at this point.
as far as I know, tho, it seems pretty faithful to the manga, so he doesn't have the Majin Buu saga neither filler episodes

I think you're thinking of Dragon Ball Kai, the HD Remake. Super is the new series that follows on from the end of Z, its alright, i mean, it has.... lasers and junk?
Thanked by:
DBS got Gods, planet-sized Dragon Balls, 12 universes, more time-travel bullshit and a literal deus ex machina that is one button press away. I enjoy it.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

started rewatching Rugrats from S1E1 on hulu

how did it age so gracefully??
(06-03-2017, 08:20 PM)Potato Princess Wrote: started rewatching Rugrats from S1E1 on hulu

how did it age so gracefully??

the ultimate anime
[Image: x_athena_cvs2_by_jiyako-dbko3sq.gif][Image: felicia_cfe_hmm_by_jiyako-dbko3tp.gif][Image: ingrid_alt_by_jiyako-dbko3tl.gif]
Avatar art: ERIK96 (https://erik96.deviantart.com/)
Thanked by: Shade
(06-03-2017, 11:54 AM)JewyB Wrote: I think you're thinking of Dragon Ball Kai, the HD Remake. Super is the new series that follows on from the end of Z, its alright, i mean, it has.... lasers and junk?

oh, my bad
I've actually seen it, and I think it's pretty good, it doesn't take himself seriously like the original Dragonball bit it's bass like the Z sagas.
Thanked by:
Started watching Nichijou again.

Forgot it was the cure to my depression.
Thanked by: kendotlibero