Users browsing this thread: 53 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I guess that means Kirby must keep it strapped to his back when he's not using the copy ability ... that's the only thing that makes sense with that explanation.

But wait, does Kirby even use the sword as a weapon? Seems like all this ability would do is allow him to use Shulk's Monado Arts to alter his stats. What a strange ability for Kirby to use.
36?! I guess I won't have as much fun unlocking a bunch of characters this go around
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven
I guess I was right about Wario being an unlock this time around?
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
So according to demo footage floating around, the Villager's slingshot (one of his air moves, don't remember which) is particularly devastating thanks to his good recovery. I'm not sure how effective it will be with actual players since it is just a bunch of guys playing against CPUs, but overall Villager seems to be really good.
Thanked by:
The Wii U version's release date is gonna be announced during the Treehouse stream this Friday.

Awwwwww, here it goes
(09-10-2014, 11:52 AM)MrYoshbert Wrote: The Wii U version's release date is gonna be announced during the Treehouse stream this Friday.

Awwwwww, here it goes

inb4 the release date is pushed back to 2015
Thanked by:
Nah, they won't fuck up the chance to put this out in time for the Christmas Holiday, too great an opportunity not to
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Evidently Megaman can cancel his weak hit animation with his Up B. Guess he'll be a pain in the ass to combo, unless it gets patched
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-10-2014, 12:06 PM)Gwen Wrote: Nah, they won't fuck up the chance to put this out in time for the Christmas Holiday, too great an opportunity not to

It was a joke. Defeated
Thanked by:
For anyone interested, here is all the colors for the starters:

Some of them are... questionable. Like, virtually no difference between a normal one. I wonder if those might be mistakes, or there's some other reason. Anyway, it looks like the 16 alts for Little Mac rumor MIGHT not hold water anymore. This setup seems to make more sense.
i don't really understand why they went ape shit with some and give little to no shit to some others

but, i'll be too busy to care anyway when i'm finally playing as birthday suit meta knight
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi, E-Man
hey guys

remember how the blue luigi color scheme in past smash games looked a lot like me

well now it looks almost exactly like me

i am officially in smash bros
(09-10-2014, 04:04 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: hey guys

remember how the blue luigi color scheme in past smash games looked a lot like me

well now it looks almost exactly like me

i am officially in smash bros

i think it's more of a reference to the m&l luigi palate

that said i think it's nothing like the m&l luigi palate and it's obvious it's suppose to be you good going making it into smash mate smash has many foes now i want dark docter crappy blue luigi
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
Ha, anime Luigi looks awesome.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
-For how much love the team otherwise gave Mega Man, I'm kinda disappointed with his colors. No Protoman, Bass, or Duo themed alts? C'mon!
-Pac-Man's alts are complete bullshit. Why no Ms. Pac-Man or ghost-based color swaps? (I would've killed for an all-blue Pac-Man with white eyes and the default mouth changed to a wavy white mouth)
-Unless somebody goofed with Luigi and his alt pic that looks like his base outfit, I'm bummed that he doesn't have his 'Merica golf duds to match Mario's.
-Did Mario really also need a Waluigi alt?
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.