Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Love Thread 2011~12 >REFS INSIDE<
Oh, I get it... the joke is that he's wearing shorts!...

either way this is pretty sweet, but if there wasn't a joke I'm an ass
Thanked by:
Oh god, I remember the various moments when I called you koops when I really didin't mean to. Shy
Thanked by:
[Image: iO4WG8G5dVekz.png]
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

it would be cool to close this and just a new 2012~2013 thread.

at least, the old ones were closed as soon as they reached 50 pages.
Thanked by:
It's because the old thread had many old members that don't participate in tSR anymore. This thread's list, though, is up to date and even if I decided to restart it, all the ref linkings would need to be done from scratch, and that would take some time to set up.

Though, I am planning to restart the thread when we hit 2013 so if everyone is okay with this, I'll gladly do it.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
It does say 2011~2012 so I think that we can wait until the next year comes. Big Grin
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I had this idea for a tFR assist:
[Image: zkjWj.gif][Image: JiSDF.gif]
Sunlight throws Torch, an attack called 'Solar Flare'.
Consider it a W.I.P.; I might do some extra poses, but dinner is interrupting my workflow :/
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Finally got around to do more poses.
[Image: M7OFy.png] Hurt!
[Image: aPayu.gif] Enter/Exit. It arrives from and leaves to the top of the screen as a sun-like orb.
Torch lacks hurt and intro/outro frames due to being a projectile. On impact, he leaves an explosion effect with which it disappears, and obviously burns any target.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

[Image: CNVNV.png]
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
[Image: 1ko77]

I would've posted this in the scribbles thread as part of a dump

but I forgot to save half of the pics
Thanked by: Zac, Tellis, Garamonde, Mutsukki, Phaze
speaking of gaia
I saw his sprite thread and really liked his palate so I decided to sprite him
[Image: Slama.png]
with artistic license anyway
First one's missing a drill.

Second one.. Spartan armor? Though, you seem to handle the pallete better than I did, as it came from not a single per-existing one.

Though you two weren't the only ones to modify the design as they saw fit, but who gives a fuck (Well, for starters I've seen similar designs long before my rep and after emerl's debut)? Sometimes it's just plain fun to see a character from a different viewpoint, you should see some of the designs that came from the commissions I made with other people. Wink

As long we don't go Belle-Crazy about it though. I keep bringing this up as character design seems to be this fourm's "hot button", sort of speak. It's why most games don't live as long (remember that one game with the girl who wore a beret that ended up as vaporware?)
Thanked by:
[Image: 2eOUS.png]
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by: Kitsu, Hiynastrike, Phaze
The legendary hidden mouth of Hiyna! It has been revealed! In other words Thanks Torch it looks great
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
[Image: TOpjk.png]
Dancing
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]