The VG Resource

Full Version: Love Thread 2011~12 >REFS INSIDE<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
link to the old one

TSR Love/Character Reference Thread

Here, in this topic, you can check the members' refs and make cool artsy things for them. Have fun making, giving and receiving love!

Only, do not ask nor beg for love, even indirectly; that's not cool.

The new catch here is the way to link the refs. You guys make a post with the refs inside, and I put your post link here. it's far more efficient than having to put the images by hand in this post, and makes up for a compact yet functional topic. This is how it works:
  • Post your ref in [img] tags. IT MUST BE THE FIRST THING IN YOUR POST OR ELSE THE MAGIC WON'T WORK
  • I'll copy the link of your post (the red number on the top-right corner of the post; in my case, it's #1)
  • I'll paste it in this post, in the ref list
  • Whenever you want to change your ref, edit your post and the link in the list should be refreshed automatically.

tl;dr: If you want to update your ref, please edit the post that contains your old ref. This way, I don't need to re-link the list all again.

==REF LIST==

00023 Adam
00011 AJ Nitro
15360 Altrez
00456 AMAZON
00184 Artherb
02683 Baegal
03773 Captain Harlock
00106 Chairman Pug
00081 Chaoxys
02644 Chris2Balls [:B]
00067 Codestar
02177 Crappy Blue Luigi
04615 Darth Bastard
00001 Dazz
01182 Devicho
17810 Dr.Ravenstein
00496 DragezeeY
02960 DragonBoy
04059 ~Drakocat~
00088 Gaia
06755 Guy
01317 Hoeloe
04128 Iceman404
14585 JuninFC
17501 Kabukiguy
14874 Kachua
16869 Kami
05989 Keychain
00157 Kitsu
16699 Korby
00367 Kosheh
01768 LeleleleMAXIMUM
07137 Lexou Duck
00062 м▲я✞H
04394 masquerain
11231 Mighty Jetaku
17305 Mowtaku
00142 Mr. Heiniebottom
16536 Mutskeeter
00535 NICKtendo DS
00699 Orgasmatron
13917 Pengoony
00026 Phantom K
00030 Previous (Next)
04340 PRIMAL MORON
08151 Proton
16140 puggsoy
09808 recolornerd
00287 Ridge Troopa
01921 [robo9•2]
00036 Rosencrantz
04226 Sengineer
09611 Sevenstitch
13981 ShadeDBZ
02362 Shinbs
00072 SmithyGCN
00073 Sol
00014 Sonikku
11947 sponge7325
12844 stache
14183 Strasteo
16211 Sunlight
00711 Tae Kwon Doug
09288 Tellis
03665 TKGB
04981 TomGuycott
15890 Trollerskates
03923 Vic
00219 Vipershark
18076 Virtuaboy123
14526 Zabadabenabadaba
01805 Zac

PS: some of the posts might be slightly edited by me so the reference engine works as best as possible. Also if you notice any wrong/broken links, refs gone 404 or missed to list someone, drop me a PM.
Well, I guess to start off the list,
[Image: 7sQkc.png]

here's my ref. I might redraw that later to make it look better, but it works for now.

[Image: AAAAArnUdhIAAAAAAVSAOw.jpg?dateline=1304285576]
Nooooo! It ended early and I didn't get to make anything... Cry

...I'll edit this post a little later with my ref. added (not trying to derail but I'd also like to point out that the way everyone else drew Mighty wasn't any more different than Mithy's design... yet I had the option to accept it as ref.).

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll make a new post with just my ref. in it when I'm ready.
(06-01-2011, 07:17 AM)Soulcaliburfan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tsr.png] I drew sploder's kiti all the way back before Christmas and forgot to upload it... And then I decided, meh I will just draw a few more people on it based on what I think of the person or the person's name. For example Phantom Kojjiro is Phantom K's mustache and top hat on a cucco (get it?) and Devicho is cosplaying as her favorite character ever or at least the one she draws all the time... Oh well enjoy everyone!
(The reason why it looks chopped up is because I had to cut it into 4 pieces to scan it in my crappy scanner, it also looks better on paper... Oh well.)
Brought over from the last thread so the people who didn't see it can take a gander. Also in reply to what old man pig said earlier, 3 years ago eh? I don't remember it too well... If you still have that love on you, I would be glad to put it in my signature.
[Image: 6B9Tu.png]
this is my OC
he likes rending people's manly parts to shreds and taking long walks on the beach

also, sorry scf, that was aimed at MRSKELETON Shy
EDIT:
New/Alternate OC
[Image: LuxcY.png]
hello from the future
No wonder then... Sorry about that ^^
[Image: OQMAL.png]

don't worry pug i lied in this doodle
you CAN be anything you want

EDIT:
unless you want to be a pug in a banana costume
Ok, I'm going to be more active and actually make some people some hot lovin on tSR.

[Image: 3G1oJ.png]

Old man cerebrus made this, so credit to him, but I guess this is my ref.
[Image: 1.gif]

I guess this is still my ref, although I really need to update it since I've grown a mustache, wear a fedora and became a bit more short-beard than goatee...
(06-01-2011, 08:20 AM)Old Man Cerebus Wrote: [ -> ][Image: OQMAL.png]

don't worry pug i lied in this doodle
you CAN be anything you want

EDIT:
unless you want to be a pug in a banana costume

thanks man

also I love the afro pig
[Image: lWSbO.png]

Explanation time!

Prebot: I guess everyone around here happens to know this little blue robot. Many believe he's called "Previous" so I guess that's his name, too! He's a bit weird and can get annoying and loves to fool around, but he's also very nice and helpful and doesn't always want to destroy your world.

Next: Who do we have here? An evil clone? Definitely evil, yes. Ever met him in a chatroom? He's one of those people who are so mean, they'll completely ignore you and refuse to reply! How cruel. He wants to have all the fun for himself, so when he sees you having fun, he'll try to ruin it. If someone else gets in the center of attention, he'll become mad. You'd better watch out! He didn't make his mind up whether he wants to rule over or rather completely destroy the world.

Predecessor: This one-armed little bugger means business. He likes to do math for some odd reason and all these complicated things. One of his hobbies is tricking people into paying more for things they didn't even want to buy in the first place. He tends to be very busy, but if you need his help, he'll try to find the time (he'll probably steal it from someone else). Or he may just turn around and bash your head open with some confusing equations.

Serious: You probably won't see him a lot. Serious prefers to be someplace else minding his own business. However, if his expertise is needed, he's usually somewhere nearby. It never hurts to ask I guess. He's usually nice and friendly, but his honest opinion may not be exactly what you wanted to hear. At least he doesn't want to kill everyone. Or does he? Who knows!

this is MY ref!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: koshi.gif]

it's up to you guys which way you'd like to go about it; business casual (left) was used in a fangame and is used when i'm feeling tactical
but the one to the right is a frankensprite and old ref that tosses together 6 different advance wars characters to make an interesting OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(06-01-2011, 03:42 AM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I guess to start off the list,
[Image: 7sQkc.png]

here's my ref. I might redraw that later to make it look better, but it works for now.

GEE i can't tell what style devicho's ref is trying to emulate oh well no sense working myself up into a FEVER over it
(06-01-2011, 09:40 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1.gif]

I guess this is still my ref, although I really need to update it since I've grown a mustache, wear a fedora and became a bit more short-beard than goatee...

[Image: ref.png]
[Image: dynamicnico1-1.png][Image: adultnicovictory-1.gif]